jerseys

Do yall have a shop that makes jerseys from anyone on the team?? Like here in Minnesota, we have a shop (The Lockerroom) that you can go in there before the game and order a jersey from any player on the Lynx or TPups.. Anything like that there at Arco?? Thanks in advance.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Now that I don't know. I only know you can walk up and order any jersey made...pretty much while you wait. Unfortunately, that's about the depth of my knowledge about it.

Sorry...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
HaynieGopherfan said:
do/will they ship out jerseys to out of state do you know?? again thanks in advance
HG, go to the Monarchs site and click on Team Store. You can order many things that way. I used to when I lived in Illinois. If you don't see what you are looking for, send them an email (or click on contact us) and see if they will help you. Let us know how that works out for you.

Speaking of jerseys....

I noticed that whenever I go to the Kings/Monarchs Team Store at Arco, virtually every Monarchs replica jersey that I see is the purple "road" uniform.

Has any white ("home") Monarchs uniforms been made? If not, why not?

If you can get to Arco, you can get a home jersey custom made. You can have any name and number put on it, so you can have it made for yourself (check out my HoopMatron number 17 jersey in section 102) or you can have them make a replica jersey of your favorite player.

I like that a lot, because if your favorite player is not a starter, you can still get her jersey.

Hope this helps.

HoopMatron

HaynieGopherfan said:
do/will they ship out jerseys to out of state do you know?? again thanks in advance
Yes, they do ship out of state! I ordered a home jersey back in June online - had it shipped up to Seattle. It came within a week. The staff person in the team store (Jenn) was most helpful.

:)

Haynie tee

Some of us Sacramento fans want one those tee-shirts that you Haynie fans have. How can we order a ''Haynieact'' tee. I know the spelling is off...help me out!

I tired going online and emailing the store, it would not let me...I guess this means I'll have to make a trip to Sacramento and get one for myself.

As far as those shirts go, her sisters made them and handed them out to the people from Mason. I'm not sure if you can get them anywhere.

Hayniac tees

NothinButHoops said:
Some of us Sacramento fans want one those tee-shirts that you Haynie fans have. How can we order a ''Haynieact'' tee. I know the spelling is off...help me out!
The Hayniac tees were designed by Kristin's sister I believe. They were special made one-time-only and distributed to Haynie fans at a pre-game rally held in Kristin's home town of Mason before the Monarch/Shock game. I asked one of them at the game and it's my understanding that they are not available to the general public. That said, your best bet is to get some screen printed up yourselves. I would love to have one myself. MichiganHayniac

HaynieGopherfan said:
I tired going online and emailing the store, it would not let me...I guess this means I'll have to make a trip to Sacramento and get one for myself.

As far as those shirts go, her sisters made them and handed them out to the people from Mason. I'm not sure if you can get them anywhere.
Strange. I just tried the sac store link and selected a customized jersey and had no problem.