It's just a slump

Well, this has been an ugly,sad couple of weeks to be a Kings fan. We have been cheated by the refs, and we have played poorly. Not fun at all. On the bright side, we ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!! This is a mental slump, not necessarily an indicator of how good (or bad) the team is. We aren't any worse of a team than we were 2 weeks ago, we just need to readjust & start winning. I know there will be a lot of negative posts coming up, wanting to trade everyone from Webb to the ball boy, but all in all, a slump is just a slump (even if it's a bad one) and I'm confident we will SOON be looking like the Kings we know and love. Let's keep our chins up and look forward to brighter days. GOOOOO KINGS!

Last edited:
If this slump means we don't have a slump at the end of the season, like last year. I'll take the slump now and go into the playoffs playing our best ball, with everyone healthy.

love_them_kings said:
Well, this has been an ugly,sad couple of weeks to be a Kings fan. We have been cheated by the refs, and we have played poorly. Not fun at all. On the bright side, we ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!! This is a mental slump, not necessarily an indicator of how good (or bad) the team is. We aren't any worse of a team than we were 2 weeks ago, we just need to readjust & start winning. I know there will be a lot of negative posts coming up, wanting to trade everyone from Webb to the ball boy, but all in all, a slump is just a slump (even if it's a bad one) and I'm confident we will once again be looking like the Kings we know and love. Let's keep our chins up and be look forward to brighter days. GOOOOO KINGS!

hahah...new ball boy job?? ill b the ball girl!!....but yea i totally agree....its depressing...but i rather this slump now then before playoffs...the kings will work through this...YEA KINGS!

i was just thinking that after the game...this squad right now has gotten minimum practice time, once we find the Cat's role in the offense, well be find, and hopefuly we can go on a win streak after the allstar break. (theyll need the rest, physically and mentally)

love_them_kings said:
Well, this has been an ugly,sad couple of weeks to be a Kings fan. We have been cheated by the refs, and we have played poorly. Not fun at all. On the bright side, we ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!! This is a mental slump, not necessarily an indicator of how good (or bad) the team is. We aren't any worse of a team than we were 2 weeks ago, we just need to readjust & start winning. I know there will be a lot of negative posts coming up, wanting to trade everyone from Webb to the ball boy, but all in all, a slump is just a slump (even if it's a bad one) and I'm confident we will once again be looking like the Kings we know and love. Let's keep our chins up and be look forward to brighter days. GOOOOO KINGS!
Agreed. Though you have to admit, the ball boy is soft, and clearly doesn't want to be here. His heart just isn't in it.

Well ...

Tonites loss makes our King's 6-9 since that blow-out vs San Anton.

We've got 5-days rest then were home vs ATL.

Time to become ONE WITH LIFE

Come back ....

and kick some freakin' behind all the way to the playoffs !!!

It was pretty bad today though. I was fixing dinner as the game was on. I looked in and they were tied 78-78. Went to the kitchen and monitored the stove, came back and they were down 12.

The Kings are dead tired. The jumpers were falling short, they couldn't stay in front of anyone on the perimeter and not even our hustle players could make hustle plays. I haven't looked at the schedule, but don't be surprised if they suddenly pick it up after the All-Star Break.

Kev.in said:
I haven't looked at the schedule, but don't be surprised if they suddenly pick it up after the All-Star Break.
Well, all I know is the Kings only have 1 or 2 back to back left this season. Thank God for that. Now all they need to do is go out, play and Win! That's after this 5 day rest. :) Go Kings!

5-day rest -- thank god!

they need it!

and the fans need it.. although, i would prefer them to play tomorrow and win just so i can get this bad taste of losing out of my mouth.. but the rest will be good for them.. so thank god for the all-star break..

just stay strong and keep your heads up.. go kings!

A

AriesMar27

we are only 1 game ahead of houston..... damn....... will this team even win 50 games this season? okay maybe 52 but still damn...... this is so sad......