is it going to be Dedmon?

A little much. I think Vlade should have waited to see what happens with Kawhi first. Go with the young guys if he moves west and see what happens at the deadline. The more money to play with then is better than micro movements towards the playoffs before you even know what the competition is going to be.

With Barnes at 85 and Dedmon at 40,
Quick someone do math
They said Barnes has a decreasing contract (assuming 8% decreases) and I’m going to assume Dedmon’s decreases too (5% decreases).

That means we would still have $9.3 mil in cap space.

If we let WCS go, that climbs to $22.5 mil.
If we let Ferrell go, that climbs to $24.8 mil.
If we let Mason go, that climbs to $25.5 mil.

They said Barnes has a decreasing contract (assuming 8% decreases) and I’m going to assume Dedmon’s decreases too (5% decreases).

Let them all go and save the space. Vlade finally did it last year and he came away with Barnes. It's fairly obvious at this point the Kings will have to trade their way to something if they need it.

let them all go and give it to Horford

So that's enough for a Masive Horford contract LOL

I really do think that the Kings will be trying to use the 3-point threat more and more. For a team pretty good at shooting it we sure seemed to be reluctant to pull the trigger at times. Having a center that can do that would be a big help with spacing.

Where is the B-52 bomber when you need him? ;)
I think you hit the nail on the head behind the coaching change....

I understand that point of view but I don't subscribe to it. backup SF Corey Brewer. backup PG by whoever, sometimes Bogi
I liked bogi running the 2nd unit his first year, his second year not so much.

Dribble, dribble, dribble (shot clock running down), dribble to free up, jack up shot

Oh yeah I might have been looking at his numbers from year ago. And you are right. Average defense would be a good accomplishment from this group. Bagley was a liability last year, Hield is probably average at best, Barnes is average and Fox is above average so the road to success for this personel looks to be high tempo spacing offense that can provide enough defense. If we arent using big money at C, I would like us to get at least one good 3&D forward so we can mach up properly in the playoffs.
Ariza might just fit that bill if he hasn't lost a step.