In order to commemorate Webber,fans of Kings in all of the world

To our dearfriends from all over the world who love and support Kings:

Chris Webb,our King, is about to leave Sacramento Kings.In those 8 years with the Kings,He has contributed so much for the Glory of the Kings;His wonderful skills and truthful smiles will be our unforgetable memeorise;As the leader of the Kings forever,no matter where he goes, we will worship him!

Be the webmaster of the Kings' chinese official website(www.kingscn.com), i hope all the friends from all the countries who likes the Kings would held some activities to commemorate Chris Webb.Let's united together to organize a big event.As the initiator,our chinese fans will arrange one big gethering.all of us wearing King's jersey and we will publish the photos of the event on our website as soon as we finish.

our dear friends who can organize your own country's fans,i do hope you can leave your name and contact here and posting all your photos taken in thecommemorate activities on the website. Thanks a lot!

Well, I'm from Hong Kong, but I guess my name up here would be no use since I go to university in the States now...or did you mean a get together here in the States? But I'm glad to see that we have a Chinese Kingsfans site up.