how pumped will arco be?

over the past couple of years, I have heard literally as well as by others on how pumped arco can get. but it has seemed as though it has lost its luster this year by many on this site. I will be going to arco on friday, and am wondering whether it will be the arco I have heard and come to love over the years, or will it be just another basketball arena.

sauce-26 said:
over the past couple of years, I have heard literally as well as by others on how pumped arco can get. but it has seemed as though it has lost its luster this year by many on this site. I will be going to arco on friday, and am wondering whether it will be the arco I have heard and come to love over the years, or will it be just another basketball arena.
I've been there lots of times over the past several years and I suppose it has quieted a bit. BUT, the fans still live for these big moments. I was there for the Grizzlies game awhile back when Bibby hit the game-winning three off the glass. I've never been there at a louder moment. The fans will be loud, and believe me, a win in game 2 in Seattle will make them even louder. Game 2 will make a HUGE difference. If the team comes back 0-2, the fans might be a little flat.

sauce-26 said:
best 6th man in the league (the fans), according to USA today. its the playoffs. arco better be pumped.

first, the kings gotta win one tomorrow in seattle.

It will NOT be 'just another Arena' It is, after all, the Play Offs. While it may not be as loud as, say the WCF's were, it should still be rockin'

IT"LL BE ROCKIN'!!!!!

sauce-26 said:
"Bibbylicious" and I will be at both game 3 & 4 (don't ask me how much I threw on ebay) and between my 13's hittin' the plywood and the screaming for our KINGS...(and calling Fortson a HACK!) I won't be walking or talking very well at work on Monday! We all expect our Kings to bring it! We better bring our game too!! :D

my stereo will be blastin as well all the way from reno to sac town! I am glad some of you have reassured me of how arco should be on friday.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I'll but up in the rafters yeallin my butt off and yes once again I will have my Duck Call for Tag... looks like I will finaly get to use it more than once in the game!

I think arco will be more pumped than usual because the luke-warm bandwagon type fans that usually fill out the seats will be replaced with more of the hardcore fans (judging by the conversations I've heard on Grant Napear's radio show this afternoon).

you got better view than a lot of people in ARCO

...will be in front of my 52" with surround blasting,and cowbell ringing,screaming and yelling,hootin an hollerin:D
GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Arco thunder is very important for these guys.Seatle should fell how it is to play in front of the greatest fans on the World.
So be very loud and Kings will win. ;)

I think alot of it depends on how the Kings do tonight. If the Kings win I think alot of the hardcore fans are going to be in the house and the place will rock. If they lose tonight I could imagine alot of people will be selling tickets to try and recoup some of the money they have laid out for playoff tickets. I have my seats and I will be there on Friday and Sunday.

Last edited:
The cowbell really needs to come back full force. That gimmick totally set Arco apart from every other arena. It put our opponents in their place. They couldn't think or hear.

Hell it screwed with the Zen Master, it will destroy McMillan and the Sonics.