How much of this is Vivek's fault? (split)

My memory is too poor and google didn't help; was Karl Vivek's hire or Vlade's? I want to know so I can really get mad or just slightly upset :D

Thanks! Now a second question: can the minority owners all agree to kick this arrogant idiot out of the organization? Can they and the fans petition the NBA to do something about this? He's set us back 3 f'ing years.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks! Now a second question: can the minority owners all agree to kick this arrogant idiot out of the organization? Can they and the fans petition the NBA to do something about this? He's set us back 3 f'ing years.
That's a topic for a whole different thread, although I personally think people are really mixing past with present in their assessment of Vivek.

That's a topic for a whole different thread, although I personally think people are really mixing past with present in their assessment of Vivek.
Ya... I'm just frustrated like everyone else, but I think the blame for our troubles should be put almost entirely on his shoulders. If/when that thread comes up (again) I'm gonna be all over it.

Vivek learned his lesson when he hired Vlade and stepped back...this current situation is the last leftovers of the interfering PDA era. Once Karl gets fired and Vlade gets to do his own thing, then we can see how the blame thing works.