How many wins will Kings have in 2017-2018 season

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Based on what we have seen so far? 20-ish. Assuming health and consistency and some players living up to their potential, unlike in preseason.

24 wins. Buddy Hield's numbero_O Because going to have to go off on most nights to get a win. Who else Kings go to guy if they even have ONE?
Seems so long ago esteemed owner said this season (or that season) was finally "about wins." I assume going to be another frustrating season for Kings fans but we can hope light at the end of the tunnel and not just on and on only to find out there is no tunnel:eek:

25 wins if I were betting money on it. But I won't be surprised to see Joerger get this team to 30+ wins. The last thing I want to see, though, is the Kings picking up hollow wins at the end of the season from tankers.

44 wins, we got vets now (finally) and young gunners. We're pretty set.

i might be off slightly give or take a few but im certain we will sweep the Warriors in the regular season. Trying to come home for the games in the new year and will be in oaktown for our Nov 27 game representing

I think we get to 30 wins. This will be the best defensive team we've seen in awhile and the bench has the potential to be be pretty good. Plus a lot of teams are tanking this year and that just doesn't seem to be the organization's, or at least Joerger's, mindset right now. That alone is probably worth a few wins.

This thread got me feelin like...

upload_2017-10-14_19-5-42.png

I'm joking, but its not crazy to think we may only win 22-28 games. Hell, thats being optimistic with the way the team played in preseason.

25 wins if I were betting money on it. But I won't be surprised to see Joerger get this team to 30+ wins. The last thing I want to see, though, is the Kings picking up hollow wins at the end of the season from tankers.
Disappointing summer league. Disappointing preseason. Gotta check my expectations or this whole season could be one big disappointment. It's not about the wins. It's not about the wins. It's not about the wins.

This thread got me feelin like...

View attachment 6833

I'm joking, but its not crazy to think we may only win 22-28 games. Hell, thats being optimistic with the way the team played in preseason.
Pelicans might not do that much better.

Davis and Holiday injury, Rondo does his rebellious thing, Cousins becomes main man and usual meltdown ensues, Cousins traded midseason.

How could I have missed the annual wins thread until now?!

After careful consideration and high level, unbiased analysis, including consulting Charles Barkley, the Sign Lady, and Slamson, I've determined that the Kings will win...

FIFTY GAMES.

Mark it down. You heard it here first. 50 wins.

Just thought I'd bump this since the season is soon ending. I'll take the most recent but reasonable answers if there were multiple posts.

Current Kings wins: 25
Max possible: 29

Easier to go with participants still standing:

gunks - 25
mac - 25
jcassio - 25
c-webb1s#1 - 25
macadocious - 26
miltonap - 26
kingdivac - 26 (being generous here)
RichieInRocklin - 27
Loungelizard - 27
nebs - 28
kingster - 28
ppine - 28 (mid, round down for good measure)
VF21 - 29

Looks like four of us have more reason to root for losses. VF, as if by fate, would be left rooting every game for the team to win :)

And with that, VF's hopes for the season are crushed.

Current Kings wins: 25
Max possible: 28

gunks - 25
mac - 25
jcassio - 25
c-webb1s#1 - 25
macadocious - 26
miltonap - 26
kingdivac - 26 (being generous here)
RichieInRocklin - 27
Loungelizard - 27
nebs - 28
kingster - 28
ppine - 28 (mid, round down for good measure)

Congratulations to
RichieInRocklin and Loungelizard for their accurate predictions!

And for the anti-tank crowd, our untalented doomed group of players got us to a record pretty much a game or two off what we had year after year with supposed HOF players on the team. Hoorah!