History Repeat It's Self In The Playoffs ?

I was watching a old video of The Bulls Vs. The Pistons In the 1990 NBA Playoffs. The Pistons beat The Bulls and Repeat, But a year later The Bulls had beating The Pistons and won the NBA Title and every since them the team's that didn't win it all that year, won it all the next year.

DO you think it going to happen again?

Well, since the lakers were the team that was in the finals and didn't win it all, I would say the chances of them winning anything besides the lottery are Slim to none, and not only has Slim left town, but his ship has sailed AND he despises the lakers.

lala2pretty2005 said:
I was watching a old video of The Bulls Vs. The Pistons In the 1990 NBA Playoffs. The Pistons beat The Bulls and Repeat, But a year later The Bulls had beating The Pistons and won the NBA Title and every since them the team's that didn't win it all that year, won it all the next year.

Unless you're going by the definition of the team that didn't win it all as one of the other 29 teams that didn't win it all, this is absolutely false. Teams that came up short in the last few years and didn't win it all: Mavs, Wolves, Nets, Sixers, Pacers, and, of course, Kings. Any of those teams fit your definition.

Unless you just think that the Baby Bulls are gonna win it all, to which I'd say, "ha."

But seriously dude, you make no sense.

captain bill said:
Unless you're going by the definition of the team that didn't win it all as one of the other 29 teams that didn't win it all, this is absolutely false. Teams that came up short in the last few years and didn't win it all: Mavs, Wolves, Nets, Sixers, Pacers, and, of course, Kings. Any of those teams fit your definition.

Unless you just think that the Baby Bulls are gonna win it all, to which I'd say, "ha."

But seriously dude, you make no sense.
For example

THe Net beat THe Pistons IN the 2003 NBA Finale but a year later THe Pistons beat THe Net, I was talking about teams that you know for sure that it
wasn't there year but it' is now.

except that the nets beat the pistons in the east finals, and then lost in the nba finals.

so, by this theory, the wolves should win this year because they lost to the lakers who lost to the pistons. the other options would be the pacers, who lost to the pistons, or the lakers, who also lost.

so...breaking news: the first round matchup in the east of indiana vs. detroit (or semis, depending on the seed) will determine the nba champ!

lala2pretty2005 said:

so you asking do we think the Lakers are somehow gonna take the 8th spot in the west and win it all this year?

If thats what you asking...my answer is no...