Hield or Bogdanovic?

What should the Kings do about the Buddy Hield & Bogdan Bogdanovic situation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hield needs to share the floor with 3 stronger ballhandlers and perimeter defenders. He needs to be hidden on defense, and strictly shoot on offense. He can be a championship starter in that scenario. That's not a ton to ask for, but it's something this team doesn't always have. In any other scenario, Bogi is better because he won't hurt you as much. But he isn't elite in that shooter role, so his ceiling isn't as high.

Start of the year I voted got rid of both and atm it's looking that way. We have to probably move Bogi this year since he's not going to want to be a back up to Buddy and his injury issues. Hopefully Ben Simmons becomes available and we can do a Buddy/X package for him.

Start of the year I voted got rid of both and atm it's looking that way. We have to probably move Bogi this year since he's not going to want to be a back up to Buddy and his injury issues. Hopefully Ben Simmons becomes available and we can do a Buddy/X package for him.
Fox/Ben/Bagley creates a log game in the paint especially with Bagley being to small for to play Center. We want Ben Fox has to go they won’t want or need Bagley and we can’t have 3 non shooters like that starting

According to Serbian media, both Lakers and Nuggets would like to acquire Bogdan. I'm pretty sure he's going to be out by the trade deadline anyway.

According to Serbian media, both Lakers and Nuggets would like to acquire Bogdan. I'm pretty sure he's going to be out by the trade deadline anyway.
Not only does LA have nothing to give but if Vlade helps the self proclaimed king he shouldn’t be forgiven. If anything you send him to Dallas for Seth whose on a good contract and is young

Not only does LA have nothing to give but if Vlade helps the self proclaimed king he shouldn’t be forgiven. If anything you send him to Dallas for Seth whose on a good contract and is young
I agree for the most part, but keep in mind that Bogdan will be able to leave for a lot more money than Kings can give him at the end of the season. That being said, if he's not committed to staying here, let's get Kuzma or Harris and move forward.

I say trade them for OG Anunoby, Wendell Carter Jr. and Lauri Markkanen.

It might take Bagley to pull all that off but I'd throw him in there too. If Buddy's media comments continue, Bogi's chucking continues, and Bagley's glassitis, archaic skillset, he and his camp's diva nature, or all of above continue, we might not have the luxury of being able to wait until the end of the year to make trades.

I say trade them for OG Anunoby, Wendell Carter Jr. and Lauri Markkanen.

It might take Bagley to pull all that off but I'd throw him in there too. If Buddy's media comments continue, Bogi's chucking continues, and Bagley's glassitis, archaic skillset, he and his camp's diva nature, or all of above continue, we might not have the luxury of being able to wait until the end of the year to make trades.
doubt we get carter/Markkannen Chicago has Lavine who they don’t like by the way. I do wonder if we could get OG though he’s up for an extension next season and this will be after FVV gets paid. Buddy would fit next to FVV/Siakam so that would be an interesting idea. Trades I would do

Buddy for OG/1st
Buddy/Barnes for Myles Turner and McDermitt

doubt we get carter/Markkannen Chicago has Lavine who they don’t like by the way. I do wonder if we could get OG though he’s up for an extension next season and this will be after FVV gets paid. Buddy would fit next to FVV/Siakam so that would be an interesting idea. Trades I would do

Buddy for OG/1st
Buddy/Barnes for Myles Turner and McDermitt
Lavine's having the same problem talking to the media, he's also horrible at defense, etc. I don't really want him near here.

I was thinking Buddy for OG/1st, maybe even just straight up.

Bogi/Bagley for Carter/Markkanen, but if Chicago doesn't go for it, I'd do Bagley for Markkanen straight up and then flip Bogi to Milwaukee for Divincenzo/Indiana 1st.

Lavine's having the same problem talking to the media, he's also horrible at defense, etc. I don't really want him near here.

I was thinking Buddy for OG/1st, maybe even just straight up.

Bogi/Bagley for Carter/Markkanen, but if Chicago doesn't go for it, I'd do Bagley for Markkanen straight up and then flip Bogi to Milwaukee for Divincenzo/Indiana 1st.
I’d do Bagley for marksmen straight up but I don’t see them trading him this fast and Bagley and carter won’t work

i wonder if Boston would trade any one of it's three wings to us for Buddy/Bogi and something else they need.
All 3 are better than Buddy now, don’t see why the Celtics would want to take a step back. 23 year old Jaylen has been a beast this year and will be a boardline all star this season. Tatum looks like a future all star if not this year and Hayward has been playing his best basketball since getting to Boston. Hield is best as a 6th man, unfortunately he’s the highest paid 6th man in the history or the NBA

All 3 are better than Buddy now, don’t see why the Celtics would want to take a step back. 23 year old Jaylen has been a beast this year and will be a boardline all star this season. Tatum looks like a future all star if not this year and Hayward has been playing his best basketball since getting to Boston. Hield is best as a 6th man, unfortunately he’s the highest paid 6th man in the history or the NBA
I'm trying here man......

Thanks for the info but

Malik Beasley is available he's similar to Buddy but way more athletic and on a much cheaper deal I have always thought if he were allowed to chuck he could do similar to Buddy and probably provide better D. Try for a three way deal of some sort. He's been stuck behind Garry Harris so has never had a chance to showcase his talent.

Malik Beasley is available he's similar to Buddy but way more athletic and on a much cheaper deal I have always thought if he were allowed to chuck he could do similar to Buddy and probably provide better D. Try for a three way deal of some sort. He's been stuck behind Garry Harris so has never had a chance to showcase his talent.
Lol.. we've reached that level of irrational hatred now have we