help

Hope is all we have with this team now , 2 games at the "madhouse " . I will take my chances with kings making 2-2 .

The game is actually tomorrow night (espn ) .

stooojakovic said:
i cant muster any hope rite now.

even if they win tonite the magic of the team is gone to me.

every trade and new face was another peice of magic gone.

IF they win tonight, it will definately be magic. The game is not until tomorrow night.

On other hand. Magic or no magic, it is the team that we like and there will be up times and there will be down times. Just support them when they are great and support them when they struggle.

Go Kings.

If you have patience, use it for a year or two and the magic will come back.

If you don't have patience, take a nap. We'll wake you when it's "good" again.

D

Double E

vj9999 said:
On other hand. Magic or no magic, it is the team that we like and there will be up times and there will be down times. Just support them when they are great and support them when they struggle.

Go Kings.
With a Cubs avatar, this is one of the most creditable set of words that have been written on this site for a while.

Boy am I glad I checked the board today. I never get a chance to at work, but today I did! Stooojakovic - HAVE FAITH. It is easy to believe when everything is going well. Real faith comes in when it just does not make any sense to believe. Remember, a team is just that - A TEAM. I have seen many faces coem and go on our roster. In fact, there are NO faces left from when I first became a fan. You have to learn to focus on the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. It is great to be attached to the players, but NEVER let the player take a front seat over the TEAM. You will be disappointed everytime! You are right, this year has been hard. Just imagine how much the changes have hurt the players on a much deeper emotional level that us. They fought alongside those guys for years. We merely watched and cheered. However, teh "magic" is not gone. It is harder to see, but it is still there, just beneath the surface, ready to erupt. Have faith. It will come. Probably not when we want it to come (like 2 games ago!) but don't give up yet!! As a King's fan, you must learn to enjoy the ride; afterall, there is ALWAYS next season!! However, there is STILL THIS SEASON and THIS TEAM. Just get all the enjoyment out of it that you can. Trust m, It's there!

thanks your all right.

My personal kings story .. i had heart surgery three years ago and while I was bed ridden and recovering for a month, the kings lakers series was on, and I just fell in love with the kings. Before that I didn't even follow the nba.

But i'll keep the faith!

I tell you. I have been a "true" fan of the Kings for about 5-6 years now. So, I am a realitve new-comer myself. I have been getting so frustrated and saddened and my husband reminded me of something. He has been a Pistons fan for 34 years. He had to wait and wait and wait for that 89/90 and then again in 03/04. Part of me subconciously was probably thinking, OK, this is my team, so they WILL win. Well it doesn't work like that. You gotta pay your dues. When the team and timing and chemistry is right, these Kings are going to kick some tail and get that Championship. So, as a fan, even if you have to wait another 10 years, just think about how that will feel when the last buzzer sounds.

I'm one to live in the past. I have a very hard time letting go. Change is my mortal enemy, and time is not my friend.

I know how you feel. I know it isn't always good to see new things and have to move on. But, I do know, even in the worst of times (which this isn't), you will never have to change your good memories.

Daniela said:
I tell you. I have been a "true" fan of the Kings for about 5-6 years now. So, I am a realitve new-comer myself. I have been getting so frustrated and saddened and my husband reminded me of something. He has been a Pistons fan for 34 years. He had to wait and wait and wait for that 89/90 and then again in 03/04. Part of me subconciously was probably thinking, OK, this is my team, so they WILL win. Well it doesn't work like that. You gotta pay your dues. When the team and timing and chemistry is right, these Kings are going to kick some tail and get that Championship. So, as a fan, even if you have to wait another 10 years, just think about how that will feel when the last buzzer sounds.
wow very insperational, great post!

GO KINGS!!!!