Hassan Whiteside.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Hassan got the ‘vid.
We call it the 'ronas over here.

Whiteside probably got it from the patchouli-smelling hippie that he got the mother for his organic kombucha from. You'd be surprised at how many hippies are anti-vaxxers. Especially the kombucha brewing ones. "Gut health is all you need, friend."

My ass.
Tell that to Hassan.

I definitely can't.

Why add a 4th center to the roster when ballhandling and playmaking is something that LAL is lacking? LeBron is practically having to do it all with Schroder and Davis out right now. Removing THT only exacerbates that issue.

And that is just the "win now" based argument for LAL to not to do this trade. The long term argument just tips that scale that much more.

Their interest is likely a 2nd and/or cash at best and the buy out market at worst.
You might have a point. But it doesn't fit "win now". Future? Their focus in the next few years. THT while got potential is only a 2nd rounder. I'm not guaranteeing that it will or will not go down but there is no reason to completely write it off. I take it that you aren't a Lakers fan (no one should be, but I digress) so maybe you haven't seen how bad they've been performing in the last couple games and the underlying problem they have this year after losing McGee and Howard.

You might have a point. But it doesn't fit "win now". Future? Their focus in the next few years. THT while got potential is only a 2nd rounder. I'm not guaranteeing that it will or will not go down but there is no reason to completely write it off. I take it that you aren't a Lakers fan (no one should be, but I digress) so maybe you haven't seen how bad they've been performing in the last couple games and the underlying problem they have this year after losing McGee and Howard.
No, it does apply to win now as well.

The Lakers frontcourt is not an issue. LeBron, Kuzma, Davis, Morris, Gasol, and Harrell is not an issue. It’s a strength. Schroder, Caruso, THT, KCP, and Matthews on the other hand...there are many backcourts in the league that are stronger.

No, it does apply to win now as well.

The Lakers frontcourt is not an issue. LeBron, Kuzma, Davis, Morris, Gasol, and Harrell is not an issue. It’s a strength. Schroder, Caruso, THT, KCP, and Matthews on the other hand...there are many backcourts in the league that are stronger.
None of the Morris, Gasol, Harrell frontcourt can really play D (not anymore, in Gasol's case)

But have it your way, the outcome of our debate weights less than meaningless.