Group Tickets for Home Opener on Nov 1st

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
If you are interested in good seats (upper level - center court) at a group rate, I will be posting information here for you to join other members of Kingsfans.com.

Stay tuned for info by Friday, Sep 17th. $25.50 per seat and no fees charged.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Here is the lowdown

KingsFans.com is setting up a group for the home opener on Nov 1st.

Seats are Sec 202 (Center court) Row N seats 1-14 and Row P seats 9-14. Cost is $25.50 per seat. You MUST pay for these by Oct 1.

You can call my rep and pay with a credit card by phone and there will be no fees charged. Final ticket cost will be $25.50 per seat. NO FEES!! You must send me a private message to receive the name and phone # of the rep.

Any other questions can be directed to me here or by private message. ACT FAST as these could sell quickly. Everyone wants to see all the new kids on the Kings block.

When available, I will be sending you your tickets via email for you to print. If you cannot print your own tickets I may make special arrangement to print them myself and mail them to you. This would be done on a case by case basis.

After you order tickets, please send me a private message with your real name, so I can match the tickets to the board member. I will also need an email address.

Last edited:
If you are interested in good seats (upper level - center court) at a group rate, I will be posting information here for you to join other members of Kingsfans.com.

Stay tuned for info by Friday, Sep 17th. $25.50 per seat and no fees charged.

Have you any information about individual tickets on home opener 1.11ang game agains lakers 3.11? I'm interesting buy this tickets by internet.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
No other info, Bart. Sorry. I will get you email address of my rep. You can explain situation to her.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I realize that some of you bought ticket packages that included opening night. For a team, everyone seems excited to see, though, can't believe there is no more interest in this group special than what I am seeing so far.

I realize that some of you bought ticket packages that included opening night. For a team, everyone seems excited to see, though, can't believe there is no more interest in this group special than what I am seeing so far.

I bought a 6 game package to see the home opener, Lakers (twice), Magic, Celtics and Heat. I'll be sitting in section 114, row J, aisle seats. I'm super excited about the future of our team. The bobble heads are a bonus!

I had a few interested in the private suite from KF but no one expressed enough interest to pay before my deadline but I was able to get all 20 spots sold through friends and co-workers.

I'm looking forward to a possible So Cal Kings at Clippers game like last season's (thanks CruzDude!) but hopefully we can still put something together as a group in town.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Unbelievable! A new exciting team and this offer had to be...

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST!!