Going deep now...

I love CWebb, i know we all do, and we will miss him, whining aside, i had to register and put my 2 cents in.

Trading CWebb as much as we hate it, is the best thing for the team. What will happen next? Kings will explode, they are professionals, not some whining *** bitches. They make millions to get over things like these overnight. Kings were GREAT with CWebb, but they are much more without him, all they need to do is find that fine line they walked upon last year when Peja was doing it. I speak for my self and everyone else when i say, CWebb came back late last year, unprepared, still hurt, and ****ed up the whole season, its a fact. Without him, Peja was an MVP candidate. What happened last year when he came back? Someone answer me....

Well, it carried over to this year. First of all, how can you be so ignorant and not resign Vlade. Thats a whole different story, i will try and stay on point.

This year, think about it, we already know wjat Peja can do, and of course he is not playin like he did last season when Kings were ripping through everyone. Game was much faster, much more precise, and everyone knew what they had to do. Chemistry was skyhigh, but then what happened, CWebb decided to come back hurt and not after few games he put down Vlade and Peja, not to mention Miller, that screwed the chemistry, it sparked up and it never went away. He would hold up the ball, slow down the game, and if you watch Kings play this season, nones realy making any efforts to push Peja.

CWEBB is a hall of famer, i love him and i will miss him oh so much, but his time is done with the KINGS. I believe Kings are going to be something special in the rest of the season and post season comes, they will do some damage.
Just get Peja involved, get into that fast fast paced game with Bibby on top.

LOVE YOU CWEBB AND WILL MISS YOU.

KINGS4EVER said:
I love CWebb, i know we all do, and we will miss him, whining aside, i had to register and put my 2 cents in.

Trading CWebb as much as we hate it, is the best thing for the team. What will happen next? Kings will explode, they are professionals, not some whining *** bitches. They make millions to get over things like these overnight. Kings were GREAT with CWebb, but they are much more without him, all they need to do is find that fine line they walked upon last year when Peja was doing it. I speak for my self and everyone else when i say, CWebb came back late last year, unprepared, still hurt, and ****ed up the whole season, its a fact. Without him, Peja was an MVP candidate. What happened last year when he came back? Someone answer me....

Well, it carried over to this year. First of all, how can you be so ignorant and not resign Vlade. Thats a whole different story, i will try and stay on point.

This year, think about it, we already know wjat Peja can do, and of course he is not playin like he did last season when Kings were ripping through everyone. Game was much faster, much more precise, and everyone knew what they had to do. Chemistry was skyhigh, but then what happened, CWebb decided to come back hurt and not after few games he put down Vlade and Peja, not to mention Miller, that screwed the chemistry, it sparked up and it never went away. He would hold up the ball, slow down the game, and if you watch Kings play this season, nones realy making any efforts to push Peja.

CWEBB is a hall of famer, i love him and i will miss him oh so much, but his time is done with the KINGS. I believe Kings are going to be something special in the rest of the season and post season comes, they will do some damage.
Just get Peja involved, get into that fast fast paced game with Bibby on top.

LOVE YOU CWEBB AND WILL MISS YOU.
1. without Webb in the playoffs last year we would have had an EARLIER exit.
2. webb is not responsible for not resigning Vlade.
3. Peja needs to find his own shot. No one should have to push him.
4. Trading an incredibly talented, hardworking, passionate player that is the heart, soul & leader of this team for three nobodies is NOT the right move for this team. I'm not (completely) blind, and as much as I would hate ANY trade for Webb, I could live with one that would improve the team. This is NOT it. If this team goes into the rest of the season like this, I see round 1 exit, if we make the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Crvena Zvezda said:
I agree 100% with everything you said.
I am so shocked...a serbian/euro named fan is happy Cwebb is gone ;)

I am going to reserve my final judgement on this trade until after this next offseason. By then hopefully we will have been able to dump a couple of these sixers for something useful like picks or expiring contracts. Then we can make a run at a younger FA player to replace web.

KINGS4EVER said:
I know the trade sucked balls, but, right now, Kings are better without Chris. See last season.

last season we played a good half season at home against (mostly) inferior teams without Webb. would have been laughed out of the playoffs if webb hadn't gotten in there to carry us through when Peja pulled his annual disappearing act.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
The only bad thing I see as far as this season goes is that we are way against the clock on this one. We can't afford to go on any big losing streaks because we won't even make the playoffs.

love_them_kings said:
last season we played a good half season at home against (mostly) inferior teams without Webb. would have been laughed out of the playoffs if webb hadn't gotten in there to carry us through when Peja pulled his annual disappearing act.
I will just leave it at, lets just wait and see what happens, because, i have a such a great feeling about the second half of the season and post season, i simply can not wait untill it starts.