Go vote for your Kings now!

I'm sure more will be voting, but as it looks like right now, the Kings are leading by over 1,000 votes. Second is Lakers. Should be a fun season. ;)

On almost every site with a poll like this they had the Kings win the Pacific.. except for one that had the Suns win it..

I should very well hope the Kings take the division. It is the obvious worst division in the West. "Pacific Division champs" banners mean nothing to me, nor should they.

LPKingsFan said:
I should very well hope the Kings take the division. It is the obvious worst division in the West. "Pacific Division champs" banners mean nothing to me, nor should they.
I feel the same way...but, if we do win the Pacific, at least that means our team is playing decent, at the least.

LPKingsFan said:
Pacific Division Banners may mean nothing, but winning the Pacific guaruntees at LEAST a 3 seed in the play offs. That SHOULD matter.

Kingsgurl said:
Pacific Division Banners may mean nothing, but winning the Pacific guaruntees at LEAST a 3 seed in the play offs. That SHOULD matter.
True, but I wouldn't feel proud of my Pacific Division Banner if the team proceeded to lose in the early rounds. Hopefully it won't matter this year.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
I feel the same way...but, if we do win the Pacific, at least that means our team is playing decent, at the least.
Im not qute sure what you mean by that.

Pacific has Kings Lakers and Suns. Ill grant that perhaps the NorthWest Division is probably the toughest in this confrence, but I dont think that the Lakers and Suns are going to exactly be pushovers this season. Just playing adaquate is going to be what causes us NOT to win the Pacific Division. There is still some competition in this division, dont just discount everyone else.