George Karl reignites DeMarcus Cousins feud by tweeting snake emoji

Lol hard to feel bad for Karl, he’s a dick. But that’s pretty funny. Admire DMC for the work he’s done in the community and think he does have a good heart, but he is such a little *****

Seems like Karl has been getting into a lot of social media feuds. Not sure why he doesn't just take his millions and walk off into the sunset at this point. Seems like the guy is done in the NBA.

Well yes, but also I dare say if any of us got fired because a particular colleague didn't like us and nothing to do with our actual job performance (ok fine, arguably part of the coach's job is getting guys together blablabla to win, but ultimately what's important is the win and not how you get there) we would be pretty salty about said coworker too. At least, I would.

Well yes, but also I dare say if any of us got fired because a particular colleague didn't like us and nothing to do with our actual job performance (ok fine, arguably part of the coach's job is getting guys together blablabla to win, but ultimately what's important is the win and not how you get there) we would be pretty salty about said coworker too. At least, I would.
But he was the boss, so to speak. Which is tacky AF. Even if we all know it's a player's league. If he was as good as he thinks he is, he could have gotten DMC in line. But the game has passed Karl by. No shame in that, it has happened to better men than him.

But he was the boss, so to speak. Which is tacky AF. Even if we all know it's a player's league. If he was as good as he thinks he is, he could have gotten DMC in line. But the game has passed Karl by. No shame in that, it has happened to better men than him.
Not really understanding the boss sentiment and how that matters in this particular dynamic. Our record was still better under him (Karl) than anybody else, so it's hard to say what exactly getting DMC in line means. I mean, if a player doesn't like you (and mind you, stemming from the sole fact that Karl said he was open to trading Cousins), actively b*tches about you and takes shots at you in the media and social media, and you can't bench said player, can't trade him, then it's not like the boss is really being empowered to manage the team.

So what were the results? The most wins we had with Cousins on the team, and though heavily criticized at the time, the reality is he had Cousins playing unicorn bigman before it was cool.

It is tacky to be so public about the dislike, but it's not like the public show of disaffection doesn't go both ways, or that he's the first one to take shots at the other. I'm just saying, the sentiment should not be surprising at all, and I'd imagine a lot of us would be equally salty were we in his shoes.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
[Modding]

I wouldn't have thought that this warranted its own thread, but apparently the interest says otherwise. Even so, we still want to try and keep the News Links forum as close to read-only as possible, so it looks like it's time to move this, and merge it with the ongoing discussion in the #NBA thread.