Game 7 if needed

Game is on early for game 7 if needed.
Kings-Spurs Game 7 would be a daytime game

Bee Staff
Published 5:15 pm PDT Thursday, May 4, 2006

If a Game 7 is necessary in the Kings' first-round NBA playoffs series with the Spurs, that game would be played during day on Sunday and televised nationally on ABC and Channel 10, the NBA announced today. Based two scenarios, here's how it would play

-- If Game 7 is necessary in the Cleveland-Washington and San Antonio-Sacramento series, then the Kings-Spurs Game 7 would start at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

--If Game 7 is necessary in the San Antonio-Sacramento series and not necessary in the Cleveland-Washington series, then the Kings-Spurs Game 7 would start at 12:30 p.m. Pacific time.

In both cases, the Kings would have to win Game 6 against the Spurs, who have a 3-2 lead in their best-of-seven series. That game is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. tipoff Friday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone tell me why the hell would we be on before the cavs if we both make game 7? They're in the east!

I really hope we play 12:30 because I remember what happened that other 10am game we played against the Wizards...... Deee Sgust ing!

Ummm.... I think you know the answer to that question. It starts with "Le" and ends with "Bron".

And isn't noon (San Antonio time) a bit early for a game, especially after a Friday night game 6?? Jeez... Go Cavs.