[Game] Game 67: Kings v. Clippers, 3/18/15 - 7 pdt

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
According to the CBS injury report, DMC is out for tonight's game but Rudy is probable.

In other news, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the pollens are horrible.

GO KINGS!!

I don't particularly care for the Kings playing the Clippers. Who will it be? Ray,Ben, Gay,Landry, JT? Probably. An alternative would be Bratz and Jackson guards, Mullins and Williamson forwards and Divak at center.

Yes, I do need to be more serious about this game and I will be. Wouldn't be nice if we had 35 wins instead of 22. Come on Cuz, Gay, Collison, Moreland, get better. C'mon Ben, Ray, Nik burn it up with points tonight.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
By the way, if we lose tonight and the Thunder win at home over Boston we will be officially eliminated from the playoffs.

i absolutely despise watching the Clippers play basketball. And watching the Kings sans Cousins isn't much fun either. Gonna be a tough one to watch unless these guys can shock the world tonight

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
On the pre-game, Bobby Jackson just said the Kings will need to defend the pick-and-roll so Chris Paul doesn't just come off the pick and see daylight...

See daylight? He's liable to be blinded by looking into the sun.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I despise the Clippers.

I think the team should go full Spurs /Popovich and foul DeAndre Jordan every single trip down the court. Give him 45 free throws.
I also think they should send Reggie Evans out there with the sole mission to get very familiar with Blake Griffin every chance he gets.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mark my words - this game is gonna get ugly. Blake Griffin and the other thugs think they're gonna have a field day without Boogie on the court.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Aha, the enforcer is coming onto the court. I want Reggie to get so close to Blake he's wearing his uniform. Griffin does not respond well to "grabs" and close defense. ;)