Fresno game

I am pumped up to see be going to see the game i use to live in citrus heights and i have been a kings fan since they moved to sac. I moved to strathmore that is se of fresno so its going to be exciting to see the game. i know its a preseason game but it is going to be sweet to see them play the lakers

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
jcox477 said:
I am pumped up to see be going to see the game i use to live in citrus heights and i have been a kings fan since they moved to sac. I moved to strathmore that is se of fresno so its going to be exciting to see the game. i know its a preseason game but it is going to be sweet to see them play the lakers
Glad you get to see the game live. Have fun!

And, Welcome to KingsFans.com!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Oh yeah. Best thing for this Fresno Kings fan was being ABLE to buy great seats. No complaints about the seats in the top two rows of ARCO, but I look forward to sitting in the lower section near mid court for a change. I will probably have some friends over for munchies and fun before the game if anyone wants to come by IM me. Oh yes and one more thing my faculty permit at Fresno State gets me free parking!