Fox Out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I believe baby De'De'Aaron (actually Reign unless I'm being way too literal in the opposite direction :p) being born today. But not sure if it has happened yet.

Fox is better than Haliburton in speed, attack, layup, lob shots, dunk, defense and also just as good in shooting this year. Haliburton got the All-Star nod, yeah...whatever.

Last edited:
Don't wanna derail this into Hali talk but Fox definitely is an All star in my eyes, either way. Hate when guys have to miss games for any reason, but, i get it. Family first

By far the best is the comment suggesting that Swipa has no impact on the KINGS besides during Q4.

The clown clearly couldn't deny or denounce De'Aaron's Q4 clutch numbers, so props for that I guess.

It's pretty clear that 1 of 2 things are true. Either this person is trolling for attention on social media OR is 100% serious thus has proven that their knowledge of the game can't be taken seriously. At all.

Yeah, I’m annoyed but his personal life is more important. I’m not that entitled and delusional, just couldn’t be worse in terms of the timing, that’s all.

truly hope everything is alright in Fox’s life. But his wife is dunking on randos on Twitter so things can’t be terrible
Why is his wife twitting, I thought she's giving birth? It's unbelievable that she talks like that. It seems she has attitude problem based on the way she respond. I don't know FOX and his wife personally, but when somebody tell another person to get a life...that's a little over the line and then talking about tickets and how regular season games isn't championship game, basically not important. I get it but to say it out in the public to let other knows your dissatisfaction is something else. Usually, you keep this to yourself or within your circle. But at least I now know what kind of person she is...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Why is his wife twitting, I thought she's giving birth? It's unbelievable that she talks like that. It seems she has attitude problem based on the way she respond. I don't know FOX and his wife personally, but when somebody tell another person to get a life...that's a little over the line and then talking about tickets and how regular season games isn't championship game, basically not important. I get it but to say it out in the public to let other knows your dissatisfaction is something else. Usually, you keep this to yourself or within your circle. But at least I now know what kind of person she is...
Looks like the rando deleted his account but rest assured, her clapping back at him was warranted. I know what kind of person she is: an awesome one.

Judging her as a person based on frustration from entitled, rude fans? Come on man.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Why is his wife twitting, I thought she's giving birth?
There hasn't actually been, that I have seen, confirmation that she is actually giving birth. People have just noticed that she's about 8 months in and have put two and two together. Obviously, that would be a bit early if she were. But it's entirely possible that Fox has a different personal issue to deal with here, we don't know.

Judging her as a person based on frustration from entitled, rude fans? Come on man.
Idk, I tend to think if you're celebrity or rich or associate with rich, you don't behave like that or respond the way that she did. So that was a surprise to me. I don't think Fox would tell somebody to get a life I am sure of that lol. And if he did, he would have kept it to himself...I am sure of that too.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Idk, I tend to think if you're celebrity or rich or associate with rich, you don't behave like that or respond the way that she did. So that was a surprise to me. I don't think Fox would tell somebody to get a life I am sure of that lol. And if he did, he would have kept it to himself...I am sure of that too.
As a man who has lived with a pregnant woman 8 months in, I can guarantee you her response is arguably a lot kinder than it could have been, rich or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.