Fox out 10-14 days - Health and Safety Protocol

So, according to the CBS Mock Draft we would be drafting 7th and choosing Scottie Barnes. CBS projected Davion Mitchell to go to Cleveland with the 6th pick.
I think we should still try to pick Davion Mitchell if he’s available. Just think for times like now, with Fox out, you’d still have a big time offensive threat at point guard, if we had Mitchell.
Go Kings.

So, according to the CBS Mock Draft we would be drafting 7th and choosing Scottie Barnes. CBS projected Davion Mitchell to go to Cleveland with the 6th pick.
I think we should still try to pick Davion Mitchell if he’s available. Just think for times like now, with Fox out, you’d still have a big time offensive threat at point guard, if we had Mitchell.
Go Kings.
the games against OKC are still going to be a challenge and they are enough to possibly knock us to 10th if we win all 3. Right now our most likely odds are the 8th spot in the draft.

Will be interesting to see if the Kings players are trying to win still if they can go above 500. without Fox like they did last year going11-10. I suspect they will play the young guys and go full G-League but you never know.

This is good for the team going forward regardless.

Meh I doubt anyone, even trolls legitimately thinks we are better without Fox. It's one thing to say he's not a number 1 guy, or that you'd rather have Ja Morant, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone say we're better without Fox.
'I think they're referring to me but I never said we were better without him I just don't think he's a superstar or on his way to become a top 15 player (he's a top 15 PG I guess) or the best young PG in the NBA and he is replaceable. I'm still not sold on his style of play being conducive to winning as a number #1 guy.

He is by a wide margin the best/currently most talented player (Hali is the only one who could surpass him in terms of winning impact) on the current Kings squad but like I've mentioned before last season they were above 500. without him which kind of indicates that the team/coaching was not holding him back from being a permanent 500. squad.

Meh I doubt anyone, even trolls legitimately thinks we are better without Fox. It's one thing to say he's not a number 1 guy, or that you'd rather have Ja Morant, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone say we're better without Fox.
Actually what I have heard and said is we are better off with Hali initiating offense over Fox in the half court given Hali has more of a Stockton point guard mentality.

That is quite a bit different than we are better off without Fox at all.

'I think they're referring to me but I never said we were better without him I just don't think he's a superstar or on his way to become a top 15 player (he's a top 15 PG I guess) or the best young PG in the NBA and he is replaceable. I'm still not sold on his style of play being conducive to winning as a number #1 guy.

He is by a wide margin the best/currently most talented player (Hali is the only one who could surpass him in terms of winning impact) on the current Kings squad but like I've mentioned before last season they were above 500. without him which kind of indicates that the team/coaching was not holding him back from being a permanent 500. squad.
To support your comments a bit.

Fox has physical tools no one else comes close to having. But Hali has next level IQ which can lift other players. Fox doesn’t have Hali’s IQ or mentality on passing. It’s why I think they are a such a good pair. But to maximize Hali’s talents either Marvin needs to get better (and his dad smarter) or we need to draft Kuminga or Mobley,

lol, I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular. Just being on the site for years you read some absolutely ridiculous stuff that I wouldn’t be surprised there are people that actually think we are better without fox and as soon as we win or play better without him, they will be quick to come out if no where and chime in.

5th worst record is the goal. OKC is making the best fall. The T-Wolves win did not help. Cleveland and OKC are both going to have win 4+ more games than the Kings....that may not happen......6th may be realistically best they can do.
Even Cleveland will be tough to catch with their lead. I’m more worried about holding on to 7th.

so, when all is said and done, where do you think d'aaron fox will rank on this list:

alan iverson
russell westbrook
mike conley
jason terry.

and since no one said it:

"good - that way luke can't get him seriously injured."

Beware, this might be where role player coach Luke shines and the team finds it way into some unnecessary wins, lol. If not then he really is that bad. When your star goes out is where your system should usually shine.

I think 7th should be manageable to hold. The only team I’m worried about is the Bulls. The others that are close I see pulling away from our record
We are a half game ahead of Toronto and a game ahead of Chicago.

Remaining schedule:

Toronto likely LINS: @ Chicago, Cleveland
Chicago likely LINS: @Detroit, Chicago
Sacramento likely LINS: @ OKC, OKC (2)

The chances of losing 2 out of 3 to OKC is remote. Our most likely outcome is 8 and 9 is a real possibility. Like everything with “keep all options open” McNair. Too little too late.

so, when all is said and done, where do you think d'aaron fox will rank on this list:

alan iverson
russell westbrook
mike conley
jason terry.

and since no one said it:

"good - that way luke can't get him seriously injured."
Below or same as Conley in actual impact/leadership. Stats might be better but everyone is putting up historic stats these days... At some point the historic comparison becomes quite meaningless when every other team averages 120 points.

We are a half game ahead of Toronto and a game ahead of Chicago.

Remaining schedule:

Toronto likely LINS: @ Chicago, Cleveland
Chicago likely LINS: @Detroit, Chicago
Sacramento likely LINS: @ OKC, OKC (2)

The chances of losing 2 out of 3 to OKC is remote. Our most likely outcome is 8 and 9 is a real possibility. Like everything with “keep all options open” McNair. Too little too late.
Man, you have been hammering McNair in a lot of your posts. Why not tell us what you really think of him as a GM?