Fox Bagley Tiff?

Not Grant, but looks like Fox called Bagleys dad a clown on twitter over something he said about Fox. Looks like it’s been taken down

Any more info/context on this? Fox would be right. Marvin's dad is an absolute clown, but it can't help team morale. Not blaming Fox though. Bagley's father seems to be jealous of Lavar's idiocy.
Hard to say but something he said about Fox led to Fox calling him a clown and then unfollowing Marvin
This guy is next level lol
DEE89886-01F6-4EFE-9836-3A3104595BBD.jpeg

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Fox should of not said what he said about Marvin's father over twitter, warranted or not. Instead, he may not want to see anymore posts from Marvin's father so he deletes Marvin in the process. Not enough information here to make any conclusive conclusions.

Fox should of not said what he said about Marvin's father over twitter, warranted or not. Instead, he may not want to see anymore posts from Marvin's father so he deletes Marvin in the process. Not enough information here to make any conclusive conclusions.
At the same time in this day of age for him to post that than unfollow Bagley is big

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
At the same time in this day of age for him to post that than unfollow Bagley is big
One possible reasoning for the unfollowing of Bagley could be the amount of backlash he will receive because of it. He was going to receive it regardless but case in point made.

One possible reasoning for the unfollowing of Bagley could be the amount of backlash he will receive because of it. He was going to receive it regardless but case in point made.
He would’ve been safer putting Bagley account on silent, unfollowing him means there’s a clear problem there.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I have so much disdain for Bagley as a prospect* that this doesn't even really bother me that much.

Not that we need this drama once the NBA comes back. Hopefully they work it out.

*the disdain is for health reasons, not talent. I believe a talented Bagley would be a great player, but I don't think he'll ever be even remotely healthy.

Twitter wars...............this and the Grant firing has me re-evaluating why I watch the NBA. I have been fine without it during the shut down. I'm beginning to think all the drama and turmoil in what is supposed to be a fun GAME to watch is taking the fun out of it FOR ME.