Fox back from quad tear... (updated title)

Url
"Not so smart" phone, remember that.

And yeah, they don' really play nice together

If you or anybody can figure out how I can post pocs from a smart phone I would love to share some of the pics I have on here. Haven't posted them for like 2 years cuz I don't know how lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll work on it. The sad thing is I posted pictures from the Kings game to the board but for the life me cannot remember how I did it. I should probably ask my granddaughters.

I'll work on it. The sad thing is I posted pictures from the Kings game to the board but for the life me cannot remember how I did it. I should probably ask my granddaughters.
Hahaha, lol I'm 38 amd should know these things. But this website is very hard to navigate on my cell. Its all about embedding code on mobile and I love beer brewing too much to care about code embedding. If someone can tell me which one to use then great. Otherwise, if I want to Google something it will have nothing to do with embedding code lol.

Does anyone else notice that D'arron Fox looks likes he has gained a considerable amount of weight and muscle since summer league?

He looks like he has more of a NBA body since he came back from the quad injury.

Does anyone else notice that D'arron Fox looks likes he has gained a considerable amount of weight and muscle since summer league?

He looks like he has more of a NBA body since he came back from the quad injury.
Yes, I imagine the improved diet and weight training with NBA level dieticians/chefs/trainers is the cause. His improved muscle definition is also obvious.

Yes, I imagine the improved diet and weight training with NBA level dieticians/chefs/trainers is the cause. His improved muscle definition is also obvious.
I'm just surprised in how quickly Fox has gained the muscle mass, he looks like he can already hang with other PGs physically now.

Now, the Kings need to get Skal on that same weight gain and muscle training regimen ASAP! ;)

His advanced stats are still so bad.. far and away the worst RPM in the league.. obviously the system and who he’s playing with do no favors, but it’s a twitter joke among nba fans..

His advanced stats are still so bad.. far and away the worst RPM in the league.. obviously the system and who he’s playing with do no favors, but it’s a twitter joke among nba fans..
Lol I’ve never seen this Twitter joke. He looks just fine out there outside of a few rookie mistakes

Better than a few that people keep praising, shooting 28%. Not sure what the hell RPM is and don’t care

Jokes or no jokes, I am very comfortable with how Fox is developing on the court. He is aggressive both offensively and defensively. He is improving in running the team both in the open court and in the half court and I suspect that jump shot improvement will be quicker than many believe. He is also showing signs of strengthening his body.

I would still "hold him back" a bit this season but as soon as the start of the camp for next season, he is my lead guard and a non-disputed 35mpg PG.

Jokes or no jokes, I am very comfortable with how Fox is developing on the court. He is aggressive both offensively and defensively. He is improving in running the team both in the open court and in the half court and I suspect that jump shot improvement will be quicker than many believe. He is also showing signs of strengthening his body.

I would still "hold him back" a bit this season but as soon as the start of the camp for next season, he is my lead guard and a non-disputed 35mpg PG.
As much as I’ve harped on him, when he’s playing with energy/confidence he can be one of the best picks in the draft. I don’t have a problem with his selection as of now. I think that comment was more of a question of how are some of his advanced stats that bad?

As much as I’ve harped on him, when he’s playing with energy/confidence he can be one of the best picks in the draft. I don’t have a problem with his selection as of now. I think that comment was more of a question of how are some of his advanced stats that bad?
When you play on one of the worst teams in the league, most advanced stats will not be kind to you. Especially if you play more than 25 minutes and with the starting unit.

You say 35, Dave hears 25. How else is Raymond Felton going to get play time next year?

Tonight against OKC they were denying him the ball and occasionally throwing doubles at him. Okc knew what was up. Very soon Foxy is going to explode.

All he needs is confidence in his jumper. Once he learns to make teams pay for leaving him open it' all over.

Hard for people to have perspective that he is only a rookie with little confidence in a jumper that ain't broke. It ain't like Tyreke's shot. The mechanics are there. The stroke is fine. It's just a confidence issue.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
People were rightly wowed by Fox's turbo-charged slam against the Clipps, but there was a play prior to that made by Fox that had me aghast. That's where he's dribbling toward the basket at a high rate of speed, he takes off from the ground, then miraculously seems to turn his body in the air and almost "stand still" in the air and take a four foot baseline shot directly (not a bank shot) at the basket. The ball dropped in like he was standing on the floor four feet from the basket. I really don't know how he did it. That was an amazing feat of body control.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
People were rightly wowed by Fox's turbo-charged slam against the Clipps, but there was a play prior to that made by Fox that had me aghast. That's where he's dribbling toward the basket at a high rate of speed, he takes off from the ground, then miraculously seems to turn his body in the air and almost "stand still" in the air and take a four foot baseline shot directly (not a bank shot) at the basket. The ball dropped in like he was standing on the floor four feet from the basket. I really don't know how he did it. That was an amazing feat of body control.
Damn. I wish I hadn't already deleted the game from my DVR.