for those in the toronto area

i just checked my tvguide and it turns out we DO get the lakers/kings game at 3:30pm est. Toronto1 will be airing that feed while abc will be showing the other games. Hopefully my tvguide isnt lying

Royal_Court_Dancer said:
i recommend you by rogers digital cable... you get the seattle feed on timeshifting.. i love it.. haha.. i never knew there were soo many kings fans in toronto..
i hear they have a high serbian population ? can that be why?

GoSACtown said:
i hear they have a high serbian population ? can that be why?
Yup, that's probably why. Even when the Sonics came to play the Raptors in Toronto, many Serbs showed up to show love for Vladimir with Serbian flags and jerseys.

so true.. im not serbian though.. lol... i recall these guys at the kings vs raps game at the air canada centre who had peja written on their chest area... four guys one letter each.. during a time out peja smiled or something at them.. i wonder if those guys are on this board..

http://www.nbatv-secure.com/
i live in hamilton which is 40min away from toronto
this is the nba schedule for people in canada
if you have cogeco digital cable with sports pack, then you can see all the scheduled games that are in the guide i give you

Last edited:
I live in London which is about an hour and twenty minutes from Toronto.. But ya everytime I go see the Kings Vs Raps, theres always the same amount or more Kings fans there.