Fiba article about Casspi

I thought i should post it here,
Fiba made a great article about Casspi..
enjoy

The 21-year-old, who is getting big minutes with the Sacramento Kings, is ranked second among all NBA rookies with impressive season averages of 13.2 points and 4.7 rebounds.

In four straight games starting with a December 30 clash with the Philadelphia 76ers, Casspi had 21, 23, 22 and 24 points.

The 2.03m forward is also ranked fifth in the league in three-point accuracy at 45.5% (50 for 110).

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/news/lateNews/p/newsid/38057/arti.html

A grate mix from the same channel (as I said, he make a summery of each game, but this one is something special)

[yt=Mix]e1_Tz6S77Eo[/yt]
I love how at 0:48 it shows Casspi looking real tough... and then there's a bright pink Disney's Princesses backpack sitting in the middle of his locker. lol... hazing is great. :D

I want to see the Kings playing with this intensity again!! It seems like it was months ago...
I am glad that at least there is video evidence of the Kings fantastic start. I think the Kings players should watch the videos and remember what it was like to play with passion and teamwork. They passed the ball almost TOO much in those games. They were SO unselfish and SO quick to cheer their team mates on from the bench. I would LOVE to see this team again this year. We have all the same players! This should be possible shouldn't it? I still think that the Kings have some great pieces. They ditched all of the bad contract low effort players and brought in a crop of fresh energetic players. They are financially in better shape salary cap wise then many other teams.

If you would have told me at the end of last year that the Kings in 2010 would be 1 game away from tying the win total for 2009 BEFORE the AllStar break, I would have taken that any day!

If you had told me that we would have not ONE but T W O players representing the Kings in the Rookie Allstar game, I would be overjoyed! I am satisfied with the progress that Petrie and Westphal have made with a team that won 17 games ALL of last year. How soon we forget...

I am glad that at least there is video evidence of the Kings fantastic start. I think the Kings players should watch the videos and remember what it was like to play with passion and teamwork. They passed the ball almost TOO much in those games. They were SO unselfish and SO quick to cheer their team mates on from the bench. I would LOVE to see this team again this year. We have all the same players! This should be possible shouldn't it? I still think that the Kings have some great pieces. They ditched all of the bad contract low effort players and brought in a crop of fresh energetic players. They are financially in better shape salary cap wise then many other teams.

If you would have told me at the end of last year that the Kings in 2010 would be 1 game away from tying the win total for 2009 BEFORE the AllStar break, I would have taken that any day!

If you had told me that we would have not ONE but T W O players representing the Kings in the Rookie Allstar game, I would be overjoyed! I am satisfied with the progress that Petrie and Westphal have made with a team that won 17 games ALL of last year. How soon we forget...
Word!