Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Cory Joseph

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Richaun Holmes

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
very hard choice, but I will go with Barnes.. he is biggest name that signed, although he was here for few months.

anyway all of these players bring defense, toughness and will give I believe more consistency..

also one thing that is not mentioned, how this players will make Kings young stars better through practice.. basketball is 90% practice and 10% games.. if you have good practice you will grow and get better, and on games you just have to show this..

take for example Fox, how much tougher for him will be when Joseph is guarding him every practice, as opposed to FMIII or Yogi, and how better he will be prepared for games.. same story goes with all other signings..

My favorite free agent signing...kawhi to the Clippers. :p
I'm leaning Barnes or dedmon cuz positions of need were filled but overall I liked pretty much all the moves in theory. Starting sf, starting C, then backup sf, pg and C. Some exact players might be preferred but it's not like the year vlade drafted 3 centers when we needed a pg and sf

People forget we didn’t have Barnes with our squad in a full training camp

This team is gonna be fun and special. The chemistry will be there from the jump, as our core is still in tact
All true! However, what is also true is that West also got a lot tougher. Lakers, Clippers, Utah, Dallas et al have all got significantly better in the last fortnight.

I voted for Dedmon because Barnes was here last year and it was virtually a given he'd be back. Dedmon fills are most immediate need yet shouldn't stunt the growth of any of our young bigs. Also I love that an obvious target was locked down on day one of FA without public bidding wars or being duped by agents using us to boost their options elsewhere.

I like them all, but I'm especially excited to see how Dedmon will fit with our young core. We're gonna have a whole lot of fun.
Dedmon dominated us when he was with the Spurs as I recall. That we do tend to make superstars out of random players. Still I'm also looking forward to what his presence can provide. As you said it's going to be a very exciting you're for us.

Let's be real here. We basically signed bench players. There were no upgrades of SIGNIFICANT value in the starting 5. You can argue at C but it's only slight. We basically improved our bench with solid players. That's it. Not the greatest offseason and upon reflection a bit of a downer taking into account all the cap. The only good thing is that we're not locked into any of these guys for long.
Barnes is a starter. Dedmon starting too.

I dont think it was distributed too well anyway with Joseph and Barnes both being significantly overpaid. I actually dont know if they took a stab at Vucevic or not. I didn't watch the Magic series but will take your word for it.
I think Barnes if anything was a slight overpay. Superstars are getting 35-40 with the new salary cap so 22 is about right ish. As for Joseph, definitely an overlay but the partial 3rd year helps

People forget we didn’t have Barnes with our squad in a full training camp

This team is gonna be fun and special. The chemistry will be there from the jump, as our core is still in tact
Yeah, I think this actually matters a lot. Jamming a guy into a 35+ minute per game role with a bunch of young guys and a young team isn't an easy adjustment for anybody. Especially for Barnes who worked to revert back into GSW Barnes, rather than #2 option Barnes with Dallas.