Fantastic Mr. Fox

Thoughts on this nickname?

Great film btw.

I like it better than "Fox Force Five" that's simply too dated for my tastes.
First of all, who came up with this? Second of all how is it even considered? That's terrible...

Edit: In talking about Fox Force Five. That's horrible. It doesnt even flow properly.

What does the fox say? Do you remember the song by the Norwegian comedy show hosts Ylvis that was introduced to this board by Bricklayer in one of his Grades threads? Fox+Kings Rap = Ylvis for me...

First of all, who came up with this? Second of all how is it even considered? That's terrible...

Edit: In talking about Fox Force Five. That's horrible. It doesnt even flow properly.
Doug Christie calls him Fox Force Five in the games and I think he's great but thats his worst call... I like Swipa da Fox too, much better than Fox Force Five...

I''m with you though, I'm not sure how that was even considered, let alone green-lit.

Coach Cal used to call De'Aaron "The General" because all of the other recruits they got that year signed up so they could play with him.

Fox Force 5 for those unaware is from Pulp Fiction, it's the name of the failed TV pilot Uma thurman's character was in with the corny ketchup/catch up joke she's too embarassed to tell until Vincent Vega saves her life..