Durant lobbies for NBA's return to Seattle

R

Reuters

Kevin Durant hasn't forgotten where he began his NBA career, and that is providing a special feeling for Friday's pre season game in Seattle. The Golden State Warriors star would also like to see an NBA franchise return to the Pacific Northwest city. It's a sports town," Durant told ESPN in advance of Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings.

Continue reading...

R

Reuters

Kevin Durant hasn't forgotten where he began his NBA career, and that is providing a special feeling for Friday's pre season game in Seattle. The Golden State Warriors star would also like to see an NBA franchise return to the Pacific Northwest city. It's a sports town," Durant told ESPN in advance of Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings.

Continue reading...

Y

Yahoo Sports

Kevin Durant would support Seattle getting an NBA team again. Kevin Durant will return to Seattle on Friday to play a preseason game against the Sacramento Kings in KeyArena. It will be the first time Durant has played a professional basketball game in Seattle since the Supersonics relocated to Oklahoma City and became the Thunder.

Continue reading...

N

NBC Sports BayArea

This was not Kevin Durant Night. The basketball game, a 122-94 thumping of the injury-thinned Sacramento Kings, was rather rudimentary for a Warriors team accustomed to winning at a historically high rate. What they left behind, though, were Friday night memories that will linger for years and an emphatic plea to the NBA they may echo until their request is met.

Continue reading...

T

The Associated Press

Kevin Durant got off the bus inside the loading dock of KeyArena about two hours before tipoff and made a quick glance toward the court, visible through the tunnel. ''When I woke up from my pregame nap I was nervous,'' Durant said. Durant was back in Seattle on Friday night along with his Golden State Warriors for a preseason game against the Sacramento Kings for the first NBA game in the city since the SuperSonics left for Oklahoma City following the 2007-08 season.

Continue reading...