Dreams of KD for the Kings

AGREED. I want nothing to do with that chump. I will meet him at the airport if kings try to recruit him so I can push him back on his plane. If this means I need therapy then so be it. Would be an interesting session for the therapist.

Only positive about him signing here is I wont need to buy a bus ticket to boo him half the games of the year.
Who peed in your Cheerios?

My soon spent time with the Olympic Basketball team and said hands down KD is the nicest guy on the team. KD always plays team basketball even as one of the greatest players in the NBA. He can be a tad thin skinned but no better place than Sacramento for that. Just look at this board as an example.

We would be damm lucky if he came here.

Who peed in your Cheerios?

My soon spent time with the Olympic Basketball team and said hands down KD is the nicest guy on the team. KD always plays team basketball even as one of the greatest players in the NBA. He can be a tad thin skinned but no better place than Sacramento for that. Just look at this board as an example.

We would be damm lucky if he came here.
It would legitimize this franchise in an instant. Whispers about title contention would be buzzing throughout this city.

LeBron was true punk, I don't think KD is. However, I'd rather win with our 'home-grown' talents.
The ****

KD is a higher punch if that snake didn’t choke away a 3-2 lead he’d have his own ring. Not to mention Draymond in recruiting him told him we’d beat you anyways so come. How do you join someone who disrespects you like that

The ****

KD is a higher punch if that snake didn’t choke away a 3-2 lead he’d have his own ring. Not to mention Draymond in recruiting him told him we’d beat you anyways so come. How do you join someone who disrespects you like that
Sorry, I mean Kobe is true punk. I didn't like KD to GSW, but it doesn't make him punk in my eyes, at least not Kobe level punk.

The ****

Because the truth is he hated playing Westbrook ball. From what he’s said afterwards, it seems his order of preference was: GSW, OKC, Boston/San Antonio. It doesn’t seem like Boston or San Antonio were able to get past OKC in his eyes, for whatever reasons—I think the reasons are different for both. At that point it was down to playing more with Westbrook, or joining the GSW culture centered around Curry. I didn’t like the decision at the time either, but let’s all be honest....in a hypothetical world where we can choose to play with either Westbrook or Curry as our PG, we are all choosing Curry.

I had a change of heart last night. I was watching the filthy Warriors howl like Jackals when Jackson fell, watched Steph do his Steph Douchey things... watched Draymond get away with yapping at refs and Steve McSmug Kerr be Steve McSmug Kerr.... and I hate them all so much - I hate the Warriors now as much as I ever hated the Lakers.

But... Durant does not conduct himself like a douche. He does not fit in to their punk motif. He just is a perfect machine of a basketball player and seems to maybe be a pretty nice guy too who just made one catastrophically bad decision (imo).

I will allow Durant to be a member of my beloved Kings if the front office could pull that off. I will embrace and renew my tickets and be happy if we get him.

I am over my extreme anti-Kevin Durant stance.

I had a change of heart last night. I was watching the filthy Warriors howl like Jackals when Jackson fell, watched Steph do his Steph Douchey things... watched Draymond get away with yapping at refs and Steve McSmug Kerr be Steve McSmug Kerr.... and I hate them all so much - I hate the Warriors now as much as I ever hated the Lakers.

But... Durant does not conduct himself like a douche. He does not fit in to their punk motif. He just is a perfect machine of a basketball player and seems to maybe be a pretty nice guy too who just made one catastrophically bad decision (imo).

I will allow Durant to be a member of my beloved Kings if the front office could pull that off. I will embrace and renew my tickets and be happy if we get him.

I’m glad you brought up Smuggy McSmuggerson. That guy enables all of this passive aggressive, smug *******ness. He’s just as bad, if not worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

this has been my sense of him. he does get into it but its because guys always go at him and he always competes and shows ( by putting ball in basket) who the alpha is. but ive never seen him initiate face making, growling, etc...(duels with Russ nothwithstanding).

all this said though, while the smugness of Curry irritates me, i think its good that the players express themselves. its adrenaline, competitionetc its ok to celebrate i think..

this has been my sense of him. he does get into it but its because guys always go at him and he always competes and shows ( by putting ball in basket) who the alpha is. but ive never seen him initiate face making, growling, etc...(duels with Russ nothwithstanding).

all this said though, while the smugness of Curry irritates me, i think its good that the players express themselves. its adrenaline, competitionetc its ok to celebrate i think..
I don’t know if I mind THAT Steph does it. It just is disgusting and lame to me HOW he does it. It’s not alpha swagger and trash talk... it’s lame weak disrespectful bratty Eddie Hascal stuff... omg I hate him so much