Don't forget the game from Bejing tonight

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Kings/Rockets game is on ESPN tonight at 11 pm for me....that would be 9 p.m. for you fans on PT.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
SaCTowNFeveR said:
I thought the game was sunday night??
That is what I thought too. But, they have been advertising on ESPN and NBATV today as 12:01 a.m. E.T. Sunday. That would be Saturday night.

Edit: I just checked tonight's schedule that is currently posted on NBATV and it is listed with tonights games.

^^ 6th is right, they have been advertising it on ESPN as midnight (ET) tonight..

kings.com says sunday 9pm, though.. hmm.. that may be a typo.. it's sunday @ china, so maybe that's why they put sunday..

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
LMM said:
^^ 6th is right, they have been advertising it on ESPN as midnight (ET) tonight..

kings.com says sunday 9pm, though.. hmm.. that may be a typo.. it's sunday @ china, so maybe that's why they put sunday..
Yeah, LMM! I think that somebody goofed at kings.com

I originally thought it was Sunday night, but all the advertising on TV today made me take a 2nd look.

BTW - STF, you are welcome. Just trying to take care of my Kings buddies. :)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
My TV listing has it for today at 9:00 so I think it is safe to assume that Kings.com dropped the ball on this one. Glad to see the guys will have a little bi more time wonce they get back to rest up for the Lakers.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
bibbyweb said:
Thanks, I would have missed it otherwise :)
You are most welcome, bibbyweb.

BTW - I plan on being in the chat room during the game if anyone is interested in joining me there.

Yes the game is on 9pm PT Saturday night ESPN. It's gonna be Sunday day in China. That may clear up the confusion you heard about sunday. When we are watching the game tonight it will be tomorrow in China.

thanks for the reminder 6th. i thought the game was tommorrow. had the red sox not been blown out ( or in the process of being blown out GOOD GAWD) i owuld have missed the game

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!

anyone going to be on the gameday thread??? ( i'd try the chat out, but i don't know how......)