Does this help you feel better?

I heard this on a podcast and thought it was funny. Maybe it will help some feel better about moves the Kings have made.

Over the past few seasons Olando has turned Olidipo, Payton and Tobias Harris into Terence Ross and a 2nd round pick.
Is that maybe because Olando is Orlando's evil twin city, and the Magic fans have actually been cheering on the Olando Magic, while the Orlando Magic have all been kicking their feet back on a beach in Hawaii, with a 24 pack by their side, and have been doing so for the past handful of years now?

I didn’t realize Payton was such a disappointment to only net a second rounder. He looked pretty good in games I watched him in.

Not really. I'm one to take pleasure in the idea that "at least we're not the worst." Waiving PapaG and trading Hill for so little are really just admissions that those moves weren't working and the FO wasn't interested in waiting to see if they were going to work. I don't really care that the PapaG draft pick didn't turn out or even that George Hill didn't pan out as a FA signing. Draft picks miss and FAs bomb; my concern is that the Kings are in such a constant state of change that no plan or player ever have a chance to work out.

A little off of the topic, and this might be another "Olando" joke, but the Kings official Roster shows a PF named Dimitrios Agravanis ?? Where did he come from? Anyone,,,?

A little off of the topic, and this might be another "Olando" joke, but the Kings official Roster shows a PF named Dimitrios Agravanis ?? Where did he come from? Anyone,,,?
The Kings gained his rights as part of the trade. Since he is playing in Europe, I don't know why he would be listed on the roster.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
This doesn't make me feel much better, but as recently as the start of last season the Magic were hailed as a team that was up and coming and full of young talent. Much of which they have given away for nothing. So it just goes to show how fast things turn on a dime or not. Also I think it shows when a team makes it clear they are selling, all their stock tanks in value.