Does anybody have info on which draftee/s.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

West_Gunslinger16

is the Kings Organization looking at right now. I saw someone posted few days ago the few players the Kings are working out with. And to my surprise..... NO O'BRYANT? Come on Petrie, you can do better than that.

West_Gunslinger16 said:
is the Kings Organization looking at right now. I saw someone posted few days ago the few players the Kings are working out with. And to my surprise..... NO O'BRYANT? Come on Petrie, you can do better than that.
relax dude... its early days.. and im sure those players that cruzdude pointed out are not all the kings are scouting.

We usually don't get the full information on who the kings are working out or taking a look at until after the NBA season is officially over, ie after the NBA Finals...

once again EARLY DAYS

P.S. im not sure O'Bryant will drop that far... but he would be worth the workout

W

West_Gunslinger16

RaY Z said:
relax dude... its early days.. and im sure those players that cruzdude pointed out are not all the kings are scouting.

We usually don't get the full information on who the kings are working out or taking a look at until after the NBA season is officially over, ie after the NBA Finals...

once again EARLY DAYS

P.S. im not sure O'Bryant will drop that far... but he would be worth the workout
You think so? Oh man, how bout Cedric Simmons? Which big do you think will get to #19?

O'Bryant reminds me of that center from Western Kentucky a couple years back. I can't remember his name. Anyway, O'Bryant doesn't particularly intrigue me.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
West_Gunslinger16 said:
You think so? Oh man, how bout Cedric Simmons? Which big do you think will get to #19?
There are some good draft threads already going in this forum. Look lower down the list and maybe on pages 2 and 3.

IT"S EARLY. The draft isn't until the end of June.

I'm closing this thread simply because there are others already in progress about the exact same thing.

GO KINGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.