Congratulations Sonics

This wasn't a case of two teams playing poorly and one winning. THat was last game. This game you dominated us. You made the Kings look pathetic.

Also, Rashard Lewis had a terrible game and you wiped the floor with us. You have every reason to be confident..

Bobby Jackson, Eddie, and the rest of the bench, thank you for turning this loss into something bearable.

Rick. Thank you for starting Greg and Brad even though it didn't work out. Also, thank you for not giving the starters another minute once they were down 26. THey played like chumps.

The Sonics did prove they're capable of choking a 15pt lead in a short time. Personally I think the Kings should consider coming back from 10-15 down rather than 21-26. What do I know though.

Last edited:
big J is playing like a beast out there

was good to see us get some production from Vlad

thanks for the congrats but we still need to get two more.

sloter said:
NEVERRR!!!
Ditto

Although the Sonics are playing well they still did what they had to do and really did choke two big leads the last two games even though they did sack up and get the victories.

These last 2 games are more how bad the Kings are playing then how good the Sonics are playing.

Thanks...

First things first, the crowd was chanting Su-Per So-Nics. The FSN announcers (Kevin and Craig) actually paused for sometime so the people watching the game on TV can hear it.

We have a problem when we try to milk the clock and try starting the offense late. This caused us lose the Detroit game, and put some drama in this game. Apparently, we are not that experienced yet. If we let you come back like this in Arco, I don't think we can stand against the pressure.

gocmen said:
Thanks...

First things first, the crowd was chanting Su-Per So-Nics. The FSN announcers (Kevin and Craig) actually paused for sometime so the people watching the game on TV can hear it.

We have a problem when we try to milk the clock and try starting the offense late. This caused us lose the Detroit game, and put some drama in this game. Apparently, we are not that experienced yet. If we let you come back like this in Arco, I don't think we can stand against the pressure.
The Dallas game was far worse than the Detroit game. The only bonus point of letting Kings back in is we stayed mentally tough to pull away again.

N.U.F.A.N. said:
I think kings can win the next 2 at home... unless we do something stupid again...
im right w/u...i think peja and bibby are gonna get hot...and miller isnt gonna get all those bs fouls hopefully and he will do a better jobe on james...then we will be set

ghost of H.S.T said:
I think a congratulation SONICS thread shouldnt be on here is what i think. I mean im all for good sportsmanship but this is borderline Blasphemy.
True. Though this was a response to those that kept saying the Sonics didn't win, the Kings lost. Well.. After game two, I think it's fair to say the Sonics won the game. I expect Kingsfans to be gracious winners as well as losers. I don't want to be associated with a bunch of sour grapes.

F

Fillmoe

a couple of months ago some lady went to Wendys and claimed she found a finger in her chili...... no one knows how the finger got there.......

I am predicting nothing. The Kings starters act like they don't want to play.

I am not going to blame 1 person there is enough blame to go around for everyone.

I don't need to hear this House should start or all this other junk. It is what it is and Seattle is handing us a nice kick'n.

When JJ looks like an all-star then something is very wrong.

Thanks...yeah, the Sonics gave up the big lead...that's just the youthfulness of the team letting down their gaurd. It could haunt them, but I think that they will still pull this one out.

PixelPusher said:
...or what, exactly? Chili from Wendy's? I don't get it. Your post has left me confused and hungry.
If you're hungry, then I strongly suggest that you eat some chili from Wendy's. It's not really finger food, but then again, it is.