Congrats Spurs

QueensFan said:
Do you guys actually like the Spurs? I'm just wondering...

I, for one, can't stand Ginobili, can't stand Finley, can't stand Nick Van-Exel, hate Bowen, hate Horry...I really don't like this team. Am I alone?
I love their brand of basketball. They play the game the way it should be played. They are a well- discplined championship team. Doesn't mean I like their players, though.

QueensFan said:

I, for one, can't stand Ginobili, can't stand Finley, can't stand Nick Van-Exel, hate Bowen, hate Horry...I really don't like this team. Am I alone?
yes i like the spurs. they are a class organization and play bball the right way; team basketball.

i don't like van exel, but i see no reason to hate the others. i'm not going to hate a player just because he beat my team. HOrry's actually a good guy, and so are Bowen, Finley, and Ginobili. I know a lot of people hate Bowen, but i like him.

edit: and how can anybody not like Brent BArry?

Last edited:
SacKingsFX said:
yes i like the spurs. they are a class organization and play bball the right way; team basketball.

i don't like van exel, but i see no reason to hate the others. i'm not going to hate a player just because he beat my team. HOrry's actually a good guy, and so are Bowen, Finley, and Ginobili. I know a lot of people hate Bowen, but i like him.

edit: and how can anybody not like Brent BArry?

He might be a "good guy", heck he might be a great guy, but that won't stop me from hating him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Brent Barry that shot in game two was enough for me not to like him!!!

Congrads to the organization, their as classy as any team in the league, but I will never root for any team that has Horry (sour grapes-- definitely)!!!... GO MAVS!

QueensFan said:

it's funny, but i do even though i also hate most of the guys on their team. i hate bowen, finely, van exel horry.... well it's mostly their bench i hate

i'm a big duncan fan, parker is growing on me. i'm not a big manu fan, their centers aren't worthy showing any emotion for.

Thanx for the kindheart support and gracious comment. Like what i've said in the past, your team is a new one, with new identity and game, which is in a transition mode. Hopefully, with the right move and tweaking, you guys will be back next year as a true contender. Let's just say, the more Spurs win in this decade, will degrade the '00-03 Lakers legacy even more ;) :D