Congrats Sonics

There is no way in hell I'd every say congratulations to any team that defeats the Kings, nonetheless the Sonics which consist of a bunch of thugs.

"There is no way in hell I'd every say congratulations to any team that defeats the Kings, nonetheless the Sonics which consist of a bunch of thugs."
^ a bunch of thugs that beat a bunch of KINGS... Congrats to Seattle.. The better team won. I just hope Sac will be NBA champs some day

Oh God, lose with some class, we're not Lakers fans. The Sonics may have some thugs, but they won because they straight up outplayed us. Congrats to them.

P

Peja#16

I find it hard to say congratz to them, with what they did at the end of game 4 and jerome james retarded trashbag theme.
Oh well look forward to next year with kings, and spurs sweeping the sonics ^_^.

~Peja#16

The only person that I will say my congrads to, is Ray Allen. That man WAS the sonics. The rest are a bunch of class-less goons (ie. Reggie Evans). The only reason that they are going to the next round is because of one man, and one man only...Ray. Without him they are nothing. So congrads, and cheers to this series.

Congratulations Sonics. You played well and truly deseved to win this series. Now that I've got that out of the way, a few parting thoughts for you as you advance to the next round...

Remember all of that gloating and snide remarks about the Kings whining about calls? Thats all coming back on you next series when you face the Spurs. Jerome Jame's "nifty post moves" will go back to being called travelling, all of your "physical defense" will simply be fouls that send Parker, Duncan and Ginobli to the line and you'll start to wonder out loud how why those same refs are letting the Spurs get away with their hacks.

...but hey! At least you have Ray Allen. I wonder who the Spurs will have to guard him? hmmm....

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
The only person that I will say my congrads to, is Ray Allen. That man WAS the sonics. The rest are a bunch of class-less goons (ie. Reggie Evans). The only reason that they are going to the next round is because of one man, and one man only...Ray. Without him they are nothing. So congrads, and cheers to this series.
Agreed. Ray Allen beat us. JJ's head is getting bigger than state of Washington.

I say congratulations in a list:

1) Ray Allen, damn you, but good job, you showed us how to play (Peja, watch this guy) If you are a free agent next year, I'd love to have you on the Kings.

2) Jerome James, Antonio Daniels, Reggie Evans: You're getting no credit/congratualtions from me. I hate people who talk smack (yes, you too Shaq) and I hope your careers go down the toilet.

3) To Seattle, I hope you get swept by the Spurs or Nuggets

4) To Sonic fans in Sacramento: Don't gloat. It'll make it so much happier for me when you lose in the 2nd round.

Okay, my venting/congratulating is done.

Unlike Sonics fans, I do have class..congrats on a hard earned series. although i will be rooting for the spurs to win the next series (i am sure they will) the Sonics worked as a team for all 5 games. hopefully we will meet again in another post season series and get some redemption.

Sonics burn in hell!!! :mad:
I am sorry but I am very very mad and sad now and I really can't say anything good for the team who beat my team...

I say Congrats! to Mobley's ankle being sprained. Evans could be the future..he showed potential. G O KINGS! see you next season!

I hate Ray Allen.

Any by "hate" I mean, "dammit I wish he played for us."

What can you say at this point? I can't say I'm surprised. I'm disappointed, but not particularly surprised.

Now what do I do for 6 months??!!?

funsc said:
they were just lucky.
I would say Mavs are lucky if they win that series. But Sonics? Are you kidding me? They outplayed us in every aspect. How can you said a team is lucky when they win 4-1??? It's time to face the reality. They are just a better team.

///Mink said:
I hate Ray Allen.

Any by "hate" I mean, "dammit I wish he played for us."

What can you say at this point? I can't say I'm surprised. I'm disappointed, but not particularly surprised.

Now what do I do for 6 months??!!?
I say play a whole season of NBA Live 2005 and win a championship.

Geez, why is all this sonics hate going around? They beat us hands down. They played hard for all 5 games... we didn't. They played hard as a team... Ray Allen wasn't playing by himself all those games. We never hated them before why start now? I wish them luck next round and I will be rooting for them because I don't hate them.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
To our Sonics fans members: Congratulations on a well deserved victory. Sonics played good ball and did what they had to do to win...particularly get the ball to Ray Allen. For this series, they were definitely the better team.