Congrats Kings

Thank you Kings. :)

Im proud of the way you made it to the post season and the way you battled the no.1 seeded Spurs.

I believe that next year we can go further.

They did much better than I thought they would this year and next year when we have Ron for 82 games and whoever else geoff gets for us, who knows what we can achieve. I'm very proud of what we accomplished and there's definitely a lot of hope for next year. We gave the NBA champs a good run, we just didn't have enough gas. I am disappointed with the game last night but overall this season was a success IMO. It could have been much worse.

Thank you for a VERY POSITIVE SEASON ...

We got off to a rough start - a very rough start :confused:

I was right there with ya .... thick-n-thin :cool:

I'll be here next season - THANKS AGAIN :)

A great job goes out the team and the fans. Looking foward to next year! Our future is brighter than it was last year at this time!

Here's to sixty next year!!!!!!!:D

GREAT. BEAUTIFUL series, great season. Couldn't have been better. Wish you could have advanced, but hey.. we were the 8th seed. There were many tears. And we couldn't do anything about it. But I'm Always there for you, Kings. Forever & Always. We love you Kings!!!! Can't wait to October. WATCH OUT EVERYBODY!!! :D

Next season should be fun and interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the moves made this summer and I can't wait for an EVEN better season.

Thanks Kings for an unforgettable year!

Thank you so much Kings for a great season!

It was fun sticking with you guys during the highs and the lows.

can't wait for next year.

thanks for giving it your all! I love you guys!