Charitabowl

Wow, Vlade made the trip?? I heard that he missed the first flight to Sac then the 2nd one. LOL. He must had came late because I listened to Koz's show until almost 9pm and Koz still said Vlade haven't showed up.

Twix said:
Wow, Vlade made the trip?? I heard that he missed the first flight to Sac then the 2nd one. LOL. He must had came late because I listened to Koz's show until almost 9pm and Koz still said Vlade haven't showed up.
Ya he had to be there unless they lied, cuz they put him in a lane.

The Pedja pic in post #46. Is it really that dark or is the flash on your camera just not on? ;)

Last week, Tag was promoting so others can help put themselves on a list to donate your kidney, etc. Yesterday when I was watching News10, they choose Tag as Person of the Day.

Last edited:
Twix said:
The Pedja pic in post #46. Is it really that dark or is the flash on your camera just not on? ;)

Last week, Tag was promoting so others can help put themselves on a list to donate your kidney, etc. Yesterday when I was watching News10, they choose Tag as Person of the Day.
no my flash was on, it was pretty dark in there, my camera just decided when it was gonna take a good picture and when it wasnt

Those are awesome pics! Thanks, kingsfan52miller and LMM! And thanks to piksi as well for that Pedja family pic! His son is soooo adorable! Pedja and son look so much alike, it's toooo cute!!! :)

Great pics on Kings.com and from KingsFan52miller....I remember bowling at Country Club when I was in high school...man, I miss Sac! Also, Peja's family is just beautiful...what a pretty wife and adorable son! Congrats Peja!

BibbyForPrez said:
Thanks for the tip. There's one on there with Ostertag talking to a small group and the caption says "Greg Ostertag discusses the finer points of molecular biology and quantum physics with a fan."

Too funny:p

It was probably more like doughnuts and burritos lol