can ya help a girl out?

I NEED HELP!:eek: HAHAHA. DOES ANY1 REMEMBER THE THREAD THAT SAID WHERE THE PLAYERS WILL BE PLAYING IN THE OFFSEASON? IF U KNO CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNO CUZ I BEEN LOOKIN LIKE CRAZY FOR THAT AND I CANT FIND IT!:mad: O YA AND DOES ANY1 FOLLOW THE GIRLS OVERSEAS?:D THANKS Y'ALL

Hey DWalkFan,
It's in the thread "Whisenant's Wish List." There's a link to a SacBee story in the very first post, and that story will have the info you want......

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yes, and here is the part of the article that tells you where players are headed:

"Meanwhile, Bolton already has started her new job as women's basketball coach at William Jessup University in Rocklin.

Starting guard Edna Campbell, 35, plans on one more year, too, after coping with an injured left hamstring most of this summer.

A breast cancer survivor, she plans to spend the offseason "concentrating on staying healthy" while also doing some speaking engagements.

Grooms, 34, is open to the idea of one more year in Sacramento but hasn't made up her mind.

"Right now, my first priority is starting a family," she said before heading home to Georgia and her husband, Windell. The couple own a fitness business.

Before committing to overseas duty, guard Kara Lawson is waiting to hear from ESPN. She debuted as a broadcaster for the network during the 2004 NCAA Tournament.

The other Monarchs started to scatter around the globe.

Penicheiro is headed home to Portugal to see her family before reporting to a team in northern France with center Chantelle Anderson. Rookie forward Rebekkah Brunson will play in Belgium. Reserve rookie guard Giuliana Mendiola has a Greek contract. Guard Hamchetou Maiga will play another season in Spain.

Smith reports to Poland in early November. Forward De- Mya Walker is due soon in Beijing and then heads to St. Petersburg, Russia.

Griffith also expects to go back to Russia to play one more winter for Ekaterinburg but not until January. In the meantime, she'll enjoy watching her sophomore daughter, Candace, play basketball at McClatchy High School."

DW22 - When I have the time, I'll try and keep up on the team in the off-season and post anything interesting. Other posters do the same. It's an awful loooooooooong off-season.

I don't know what she's doing later, but Kara Lawson is following the Kings! ;) :) I saw her on TV at the Warrior game and she is appearently representing the Monarchs in China.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ReinadelosReys said:
I don't know what she's doing later, but Kara Lawson is following the Kings! ;) :) I saw her on TV at the Warrior game and she is appearently representing the Monarchs in China.
Well, heck, I would have represented them (or somebody) for a free trip to China. :p

ReinadelosReys said:
Yep.. The Kings Radio PBP guy Gary Gerould Mentioned her getting introduced to the crowd in Bejing last night after a timeout.