Bogdan the Lakerslayer Bogdanovic

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Looking at the number on the back of Bogdan's jersey I just figured out that Bogdan and Nemanja should switch the numbers. 88 looks like BB.
Well, the story in the offseason was that Bjelica selected 88 because Bogdan already had his preferred number 8 and wasn't going to give it up.

I'm looking for it - but can't find it. A fan tribute video that hit twitter when Bogi said he was coming to NBA. It was full of buzzer beaters like that - crazy euro fans - kids pretending to be Bogi... stuff like that. It was this beautiful going away message from his European fans.

Anybody know the video I'm talking about and can link it?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My question is to VF21: How is it that after the Laker Scum is "morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably and reliably dead...not only merely dead, but sincerely dead," how is it then that we have to kill them on Sunday too?!
1. Nothing is fair when it comes to the Lakers.

-or-

2. We didn't use a big bucket of water (or a small Kansas farmhouse) to ensure the demise.

Last edited:
Kayte is doing what she wants to do. She's a new mom and I'm pretty certain she's not interested in being away from home as much as that job would entail.
Absolutely.... I wasn’t saying why she wasn’t the color commentator which is as much her personal choice as anything. Just that she is certainly the best and I have said that for years. She provides balanced, thoughtful and insightful commentary. Doug is a bit over the top and unwilling to provide anything that can be taken critically.

I'm looking for it - but can't find it. A fan tribute video that hit twitter when Bogi said he was coming to NBA. It was full of buzzer beaters like that - crazy euro fans - kids pretending to be Bogi... stuff like that. It was this beautiful going away message from his European fans.

Cant find it but this one is part of any compilation on Bogi.

Its epic. Literally strokes it from half court. Straight up, perfect form and release. None of this hurling it from long range and praying.

Could be this one ?