Bogdan Bogdanovich looks forward to his second season as a King

usually there is a whole tournament(Eurobasket, WC, Olympics) in the summer with a month long preparation period, which is not happening this summer so that is where the summer off for Bogdan is coming from. these 2 games are much smaller in scope.
Eurobasket has no Olympic qualifying ramifications. Hopefully Bogdan will skip it next time and give his body some rest.

You do remember I’m predicting he will score 19-21 points per game? I’m likely on the high side of posters here.

That being said Bogdan’s stats were average for a starting point guard last year. Average for a rookie isn’t bad and had he skipped Eurobasket last year I think he would have been better.

I felt Bogdan played a little like I work when starting a new job. Tenative in a way, but ready to show what you got.

Trying to learn the new job surroundings, and realizing you could really help a lot. I hope Bogdan will run the point in the half court and Fox will lead breaks and play an offball Rip Hamilton role, at least until he makes defenses play him honest on the perimeter.

With so many tall, athletic bigs, and Buddy , Bogs, and Fox, I am excited to see what next season brings.

Last edited:
In relation to primary ball handing yes, Doncic like Bog can play the 2/3. Bog is what Doncic will be with time.
He’ll be better than Bogdan and I think Bogdan could play 1-3 and Doncic 1-4. Even with Bogdan/Fox we still need 1-2 more ball handlers from the perimeter

He’ll be better than Bogdan and I think Bogdan could play 1-3 and Doncic 1-4. Even with Bogdan/Fox we still need 1-2 more ball handlers from the perimeter
Honestly bogdan is far then a finished product himself and should improve greatly after his first season