Bogdan Bogdanovic

Bogdan is easily a SG for me I’d rather be big than small all the good team are able to switch 2-4, it’s why Angie take 6’8 wings every damn draft.

I’d love for him to be SG next to Porter Jr or Doncic we’d have good size that way.
6’3-Fox
6’6- Bogdan
6’8-Doncic
6’10- WCS
6’11- Giles

Bogdan is easily a SG for me I’d rather be big than small all the good team are able to switch 2-4, it’s why Angie take 6’8 wings every damn draft.

I’d love for him to be SG next to Porter Jr or Doncic we’d have good size that way.
6’3-Fox
6’6- Bogdan
6’8-Doncic
6’10- WCS
6’11- Giles
Starting to become a true believer that whether we try to tank or not, we have a great shot at a top 3 pick and this lineup isn’t really that far-fetched.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

6’3-Fox
6’6- Bogdan
6’8-Doncic
6’10- WCS
6’11- Giles
Willie's a legit 7', not that it makes much of a difference to your argument.

6’3-Fox
6’6- Bogdan
6’8-Doncic
6’10- WCS
6’11- Giles
Willie is 6'11.25" without shoes while Giles is 6'9.25" without shoes.

Can he play SF, alongside Buddy?
I honestly don't think so. Buddy is already too much of a liability on SGs for Bogdan to get a "pass" for his defense on SFs. Don't think Bogdan is capable of guarding a lot of SFs in general though.

6’3-Fox
6’6- Bogdan
6’8-Doncic
6’10- WCS
6’11- Giles
I like that, but I don't seeing it working. Fox-Bogdan-Doncic is too many ball handlers. I know lots of fans have said, "you can never have too many ball handlers"...well yes you can. For Fox to be 100% effective, he needs the ball in his hands. For Doncic to be 80% effective, he needs the ball in his hands. For Bogdan to be 50% effective, he needs the ball in his hands. I just don't see anyway you can balance that out. If you take away Fox's touches, you would rather give them to Doncic than Bogdan..but where would this lead Bogdan? Also, that group has poor spacing, so I don't think that would work.

I think Bogdan is looking more and more like a PG with each game. I believe in point-Boogy, but once Hill or Mason comes back, I don't know if we'll see him in that role again.

Bogdan is a playmaker, but against some teams he will be better at the 2. Nothing run wrong with Bogdan and Mason or Fox. Then you have two play makers on the floor.
I would like to hear what LaBron thinks of Bogey after the Kings beat them.

Sometimes. But with Bogie at SF and Buddy at SG, we’re a pretty undersized team. Sometimes we can get away with it, and sometimes we can’t. Do you think differently?
I think as a whole Bogie has held his own pretty well against most of the 3's he's guarded. That said his skill set would be optimized with another fierce athletic above the rim type player who also see's the court well. That's where IMO Miles Bridges comes in and fits that Role perfectly.
  1. Fox / Mason
  2. Bogdanovic / Buddy
  3. Bridges / Jackson
  4. Skal and Giles
  5. WCS / Papagiannis

I think as a whole Bogie has held his own pretty well against most of the 3's he's guarded. That said his skill set would be optimized with another fierce athletic above the rim type player who also see's the court well. That's where IMO Miles Bridges comes in and fits that Role perfectly.
  1. Fox / Mason
  2. Bogdanovic / Buddy
  3. Bridges / Jackson
  4. Skal and Giles
  5. WCS / Papagiannis
For SF Doncic/Porter should be ahead of Bridges and we shouldn’t be out of the Porter slot. He’ll definitely go behind the top 3 and Young.

But I rather have Bogdan at 2

For SF Doncic/Porter should be ahead of Bridges and we shouldn’t be out of the Porter slot. He’ll definitely go behind the top 3 and Young.

But I rather have Bogdan at 2
You may be right about porter if I've learned anything about the draft it's to not speak in absolutes when it comes to prospects but back injuries are the ones that give me the heebie jeebies because of how chronic they can be. I just like how Bridges plays with intensity and always keeps his head up ready to make a play.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I think Bogdan is looking more and more like a PG with each game. I believe in point-Boogy, but once Hill or Mason comes back, I don't know if we'll see him in that role again.
He doesn't have to be the focal PG, but he can start with Fox and take some pressure off of him when it gets tough. It's always better to have extra ball handling on the court than not. Mason can provide ball handling for the second unit.

You may be right about porter if I've learned anything about the draft it's to not speak in absolutes when it comes to prospects but back injuries are the ones that give me the heebie jeebies because of how chronic they can be. I just like how Bridges plays with intensity and always keeps his head up ready to make a play.
I agree but Bridges isn’t in the same class as the other top player: Ayton, Bagly, Young, Doncic are all a cut above.

1. Fox / Mason
  2. Bogdanovic / Buddy
  3. Bridges / Jackson
  4. Skal and Giles
  5. WCS / Papagiannis
If we are in a position where we would be taking Bridges, I think I would prefer Mikal Bridges.

If we are in a position where we would be taking Bridges, I think I would prefer Mikal Bridges.
I'd be super sad if we had to pick between the Bridges...let's hope it doesn't happen. I think they're both solid prospects, but they're not Doncic.

I like Mikal, but I'm seriously skeptical on him guarding NBA SFs. He just seems undersized for the position. 6'6, but has great wingspan at 7'1, but his frame is small. He's only at 210lbs. He's built much much more like a SG than a SF. If we were in that position, I would have to draft Miles. He has the size you're looking for in a SF.