Bobby Jackson

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:
If Peja goes 0-8 in the first quarter and Big Nasty comes in 3-4 in 4 min then Nasty should stay the whole second. Let peja start over in the 3rd. Same with all our starters. RA needs to learn to go with the hot hand. We finally once again have depth at all positions we should utilize that. That could in fact get us what we all desire.
Never going to happen especially not in the play offs.

Kings will live with Bibby, Pedja, Mobley in no particular order. They will decide the winner and the loser. It will not be House, Williamson, Evans etc. 0-8, 0-12, 0-15 - does not matter. If our main guys do not bring it all at the same time - we are done no matter what our bench gives us.

DocHolliday said:
Looks like we'll see Bobby next week. He was just on with Koz at the Charitabowl. He has received very good news, and Koz said he knew what Bobby's Hope was and asked him would those come true. Bobby answered yes, very much a reality maybe earlier. So, I say we see him for the first week. He is 8-10 pounds heavier than he was when he got hurt. He's going to 2 a days etc.
Is that 8-10 pounds of muscle? I hope its not fat. Didn't that Voshon Leonard guy on the Nuggets get way fat during his injury?

VF21 said:
Oddly enough, I think Adelman may actually utilize both House and Jackson efficiently. And I find it very humorous that you're making it sound as though Adelman doesn't know what he has or what he's doing.

As far as Peja goes, you don't sit a shooter because he hasn't found his shot, ESPECIALLY Peja. He seems sometimes to take a while to get zoned in. My trust is in Adelman.
This is probably RA'a most trying season as a coach, and I cant give him enough credit for the job he's done, and its totally gone below the radar in the media, as to be expected. We're legitimately going to be 10 players deep in about a week or so, and I cant tell you how giddy I am about those prospects playing out in the playoffs! This a total reversal in fortune from past season when we've been sliding with injuries going into the playoffs...we hit our slide, now we're about to be healthy...it's SCARY!!

Gtronic said:
"He is 8-10 pounds heavier than he was when he got hurt"

Whaaaaat? He hurt his wrist not his legs. either way it's good news!
It's damn near impossible to recreate the excercise that comes with playing an NBA basketball. All the running in the world won't simulate it.

Gregorius said:
Is that 8-10 pounds of muscle? I hope its not fat. Didn't that Voshon Leonard guy on the Nuggets get way fat during his injury?
I wouldn't neccessarily say all fat. I mean I workout a lot and eat right, and I can vary may weight up and down just by my diet and activity. I mean like I said in another post he's not going to be burning as much because you can't recreate the excercise of an NBA game. so I would say it's being more stagnant that his body has risen in weight. Part of it is probably water retention.

R1LOVER said:
I heard second hand that he may see a few minutes tomorrow against the Suns ????
Heard it on Grant's show (1140AM) this evening that supposedly all went well, and he could see some minutes tomorrow. That would be nice! It would be nice to see Brad, and Peja out there too if capable.

A

AriesMar27

Gary said:
Heard it on Grant's show (1140AM) this evening that supposedly all went well, and he could see some minutes tomorrow. That would be nice! It would be nice to see Brad, and Peja out there too if capable.
since when were kings fans that lucky? to get all of their injured players back 1 game before the playoffs start?

An article in the Sacbee said that Bobby has been cleared to play - no restrictions. It also said that he is not likely to play since he has not practiced with the team, but would be ready for Seattle. I say PLAY HIM tomorrow so he has a little game time with the team BEFORE the playoffs. Every minute will count. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM PLAY AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see how Rick handles the PG rotation with Mike, BJ, and Eddie. He might let Eddie play a little off guard. I think Eddie could chase Ray Allen around all the screens pretty effectively.