Bobby Jackson named head coach of the Stockton Kings

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Capt. Factorial: I have a radical idea. These tweets are basically the same thing, we could avoid having two discussions on the same topic.
Tetsujin: How?
Capt. Factorial: We'll merge the threads.
Tetsujin: 'Scuse me Capt.? You said merging the threads was BAD!
iowamcnabb: Merge the threads...
Tetsujin: You're gonna endanger us, you're gonna endanger our client - the nice retired shooting guard, who put in all that time, before he became a G-League coach...
Capt. Factorial: Not necessarily. There's definitely a VERY SLIM chance we'll survive.

He brought an attitude to the Kings as a player. And it made a difference.
We haven’t seen enough of him in a coaching role to know what he brings there. But I’d like to think that the attitude goes where he goes.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Capt. Factorial: I have a radical idea. These tweets are basically the same thing, we could avoid having two discussions on the same topic.
Tetsujin: How?
Capt. Factorial: We'll merge the threads.
Tetsujin: 'Scuse me Capt.? You said merging the threads was BAD!
iowamcnabb: Merge the threads...
Tetsujin: You're gonna endanger us, you're gonna endanger our client - the nice retired shooting guard, who put in all that time, before he became a G-League coach...
Capt. Factorial: Not necessarily. There's definitely a VERY SLIM chance we'll survive.
And this was how Capt. Factorial proved once and for all that Many-Worlds Interpretation is the correct version of Quantum Mechanics. Well done Capt!

Based on what? I have heard him asked in the past if he would be interested in being an assistant coach in the NBA and he said, No. He consistently talks about wanting to work with certain players on their defense, but not every day with the team.
He literally was on his wife’s show super excited because he thought he got a coaching job with the Kings. When on air someone says you’d be a great coach, he always responds how he’d love the opportunity.

https://www.hoop-ball.com/articles/team/it-looks-like-doug-christie-will-be-coaching-for-the-kings/

He literally was on his wife’s show super excited because he thought he got a coaching job with the Kings. When on air someone says you’d be a great coach, he always responds how he’d love the opportunity.

https://www.hoop-ball.com/articles/team/it-looks-like-doug-christie-will-be-coaching-for-the-kings/
This must be more recent (I'll take your word for it). I haven't listened to his show in 2 or 3 years. I just know he was asked back then and said he wasn't interested. I hope you are right because I think he would be a better coach than he is a color commentator.