bigs cant finish

Why dont they dunk??

I see Sar do it some times. but between sar, corliss and kenny they never dunk. theyhave plenty of time to just dunk but they would rather use weak hooks and layups. but these three guys never dunk. it doesnt have to be any thing special. this really pisses me off.

we need nasty on this team thats what we are lacking. I miss the webber dunks followed by the mean "MUG". that was the best.

Why dont they dunk??

I see Sar do it some times. but between sar, corliss and kenny they never dunk. theyhave plenty of time to just dunk but they would rather use weak hooks and layups. but these three guys never dunk. it doesnt have to be any thing special. this really pisses me off.

we need nasty on this team thats what we are lacking. I miss the webber dunks followed by the mean "MUG". that was the best.
It's pretty tough when your "bigs" are shorter than your starting SG. Reef is about the only "big" guy who can dunk without needing a run at the basket.

I can't remember the exact words Barkely used, but I thought the funniest comment made about our BIGS all night was at the beginning of the game, right after thomas scored, Marv had asked him to describe Thomas, and Barkely replied something to the effect of , "the guy is a scoring machine." My wife turns to me and asks me why thomas is only averagin 6-7 pts a game if this is true.
Getting back to your point thoughh. Man, it's tough to watch our bigs miss so many inside shots that appear to be "easy." It kills me to watch thomas out there on offense. He seems so lost out there whenever he is in the game. I doubt that he would start on any other team in the NBA, let alone get major minutes.

I can't remember the exact words Barkely used, but I thought the funniest comment made about our BIGS all night was at the beginning of the game, right after thomas scored, Marv had asked him to describe Thomas, and Barkely replied something to the effect of , "the guy is a scoring machine." My wife turns to me and asks me why thomas is only averagin 6-7 pts a game if this is true.
Getting back to your point thoughh. Man, it's tough to watch our bigs miss so many inside shots that appear to be "easy." It kills me to watch thomas out there on offense. He seems so lost out there whenever he is in the game. I doubt that he would start on any other team in the NBA, let alone get major minutes.
His actual words were "Thomas can flatout score", i was thinking "cool, he musta been hiding it all these games, now were gonna win for sure!" ...i dont even think Barkley pays attention to the guys that arent All-Stars.

thomas will throw it down sometimes. reef always throw it down around the basket. miller never dunks. he lays it up. and gets blocked by shooting gaurds.

His actual words were "Thomas can flatout score"...i dont even think Barkley pays attention to the guys that arent All-Stars.
To be fair, those words began with "He's an undersized power forward..."
So Barkley was half-right. :rolleyes:
So many times during the telecast, Barkley was off, inaccurate or just plain wrong. I hope the TNT management was paying attention. But, I guess, from TNT's perspective, he's there for entertainment's sake, and that overrules quality.

To be fair, those words began with "He's an undersized power forward..."
So Barkley was half-right. :rolleyes:
So many times during the telecast, Barkley was off, inaccurate or just plain wrong. I hope the TNT management was paying attention. But, I guess, from TNT's perspective, he's there for entertainment's sake, and that overrules quality.
Yeah, Charles is pretty entertaining and I think he was refering to K9 that he knew with the Rockets, not the K9 that is on the Kings. Did Charles race that old ref? He sure was talking a lot of trash and would have probably been schooled by the ref who runs 5 miles a day! :p