bibby update?!?!

Considering we don't have a backup PG that can keep us in games, and RA's desire to run the guy over 40 min per game, its a wonder how he can keep himself healthy. There has to be some PG out there we can pick up.

F

Fillmoe

house is not that bad. im sure he can give bibby 15 minutes of rest. RA is a coach who loves to play his stars. i would like to see bibby at 30-35 minutes per game.

PFFFT!! said:
Considering we don't have a backup PG that can keep us in games, and RA's desire to run the guy over 40 min per game, its a wonder how he can keep himself healthy. There has to be some PG out there we can pick up.
Im not too sure its RA desire to run the guy over 40 min. Im sure his desire is to have his sixth man of the year backup point gaurd on the mix. I think that is an unfair (and dead-wrong) criticism of RA.

Fillmoe said:
house is not that bad. im sure he can give bibby 15 minutes of rest. RA is a coach who loves to play his stars. i would like to see bibby at 30-35 minutes per game.
I guess its bash RA day...well, I will continue to stick up for him if he continues to get bogus attacks....

All coaches like to play their stars. Its absurd to do otherwise. Also, would Bibby be happy with 30-35 minutes? Would he be able to be the leader of this team with 30-35 minute? My thinking, bith questions answered is a resounding "no".

Adelman said last night on the postgame interview that he _really_ wanted to give Mike a rest, but every time he took him out the team started floundering. He said Cat & House really have to get more comfortable together. Since the Kings need to continue winning games, there's not a lot of on-the-fly experimentation he can do -- he just has to resort to putting Mike back in the game.

My guess is we'll see Bibbitron vs the Warriors... sounds like the knee thing was minor.

Variant said:
Adelman said last night on the postgame interview that he _really_ wanted to give Mike a rest, but every time he took him out the team started floundering. He said Cat & House really have to get more comfortable together. Since the Kings need to continue winning games, there's not a lot of on-the-fly experimentation he can do -- he just has to resort to putting Mike back in the game.

My guess is we'll see Bibbitron vs the Warriors... sounds like the knee thing was minor.
i think the problem with the house/cat combo is they play such similar games. they both love to shoot the ball a lot. mike is always willing to shoot the ball, but he also knows how to run the offense, and he runs it well. neither the cat or eddie house are really up to the challenge of running the offense as fluidly as bibby, especially considering brad is out w/ injury. i think mike needs a rest, too, but its difficult with so many guys unfamiliar--or barely familiar--with the offense.

Silly Rick he actually wants to win games! ...and he continues to do so, no matter who he has available. It must really pee the RA haters off. Guy is coaching his *** off this year.

A

AriesMar27

its times like these that we really miss matt barnes... he did a pretty good job running things when he got the chance, he had 7 assists that one game..... oh well, maybe next year.....