Avoiding Ticketmaster?

Anyone know if purchasing at the arena downtown incurs any fees? Ticketmaster shows $10/ticket fee.....too much.
I’ve got a ticket rep contact that sends me promos where I’m able to buy tickets with no fees. Only games usually can’t get are the Lakers and Warriors but so far I’ve been able to get tickets to 5 of the first 7 home games with no fees and really good deal. Send me a PM with your email and I’ll forward you his emails.

Anyone know if purchasing at the arena downtown incurs any fees? Ticketmaster shows $10/ticket fee.....too much.
You will pay less fees if you buy from the box office, but there are still fees associated with the facility that you will pay. As Lizard mentioned, you can also accomplish that by going through a ticket rep and they will load the mobile tix on your account. You can also find pretty decent deals on ticket sites even with their fees.

Kings box office is not the best way to buy tickets. They have picked over inventory and usually have fees.

best way is to partner with an original season ticket holder.

second best way is the Ticketmaster site with the 'resale button' clicked - unless you trust a craigslist person or buy from me ;)

I find that usually stubhub adds fewer fees at checkout than Ticketmaster, but it can vary - and the resale prices are better to start with on Ticketmaster for the most part.

Do you know what the box office fees are at the arena by chance?
I'm not sure to be exact, but they have atleast a few dollar 'Facility Fee' for each ticket. As far as the service fee you see on Ticketmaster (in addition to their order processing fee), I'm not sure if that gets included if you go to the box office.

There's still about a $2.00 fee when purchasing at the box office, but it is still a major savings compared to buying off of Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster charges about $10 per ticket plus around another ordering process fee of about $5 per order! A single $25 nosebleed ticket from Tickemaster will set you back almost $40.00 ($10 service charge + $5 process fee) compared to $27 at the box office. Same goes for concerts or other events at G1 Center.

I’ve got a ticket rep contact that sends me promos where I’m able to buy tickets with no fees. Only games usually can’t get are the Lakers and Warriors but so far I’ve been able to get tickets to 5 of the first 7 home games with no fees and really good deal. Send me a PM with your email and I’ll forward you his emails.

Not sure how to PM you, but are you able to forward his emails to me as well?...I'm sure he'd be happy for the referrals. Trying to pick up some tickets for the family for the upcoming Blazers or Nuggets games but those Ticketmaster/Stubhub fees are just comedy!...