Atlanta's draft pick from years ago.

A

Aqualad

The kings traded Dan Dickau on draft day to the Hawks for a future first round pick (I think it was 2001). Does anyone know when/if we will ever see that pick? Thanks

Aqualad said:
The kings traded Dan Dickau on draft day to the Hawks for a future first round pick (I think it was 2001). Does anyone know when/if we will ever see that pick? Thanks

They gave us the Pick they got from Detriot a few years prior. Since Sac owed Detriot a draft pick from the late 90's(I think), Both teams called it a wash.

And your welcome

Speaking of draft picks, on draft night we should trade bonzi and kevin martin for a team to draft rondo for us. hes gonna be a star hes like a ron artest at the one.

To answer your sig question, alacron. Jamal Sampson, he's 6'11", athletic, can play PF/C. Not just some tall guy, has proven he can block shots and get rebounds well over his career so far. Rick just doesn't play him.

M

MrBiggs

I saw a little of Sampson last night. He's garbage. He doesn't know where he is on the floor. He didn't even attempt to set any solid picks. There's a reason why Adelman doesn't play him, a reason why the Lakers let him go, and a reason why he didn't do anything in Charlotte.

sameolzeal said:
Speaking of draft picks, on draft night we should trade bonzi and kevin martin for a team to draft rondo for us. hes gonna be a star hes like a ron artest at the one.
If your talking about the PG from Kentucky, no thanks. Like Randolph Morris should have last year, he needs to stay in school and get better. He is anything but ready for the NBA.

I don't know why you would throw away a young player (Martin) who is making great strides and is quickly becoming a very solid player with a bright future for a new project, one with problems on the College level.