Are the players sulking because of the all-star snub?

I have not been able to watch many games since i am on the east coast and work nights but it seems that maybe the players are letting the fact that they did not get to the All- Star get inside their heads, this downward spiral of lethargic play all began right around the time the all star selections came out.

It seems that the All Star game is a waste of time from the point of view of a lot of people on this board, so these guys need to get over the fact that they are not popular picks everywhere and get some rest and clear their heads and make everyone regret not making them all-stars, and the only way to do that is to get back to playing KINGS basketball......just my 2 cents and i am sure that i will feel someones wrath with the attacks that i have seen on this board in recent days...

I dunno, I sure hope not. I assumed (wrongly) that we'd be fired up about the snubs and come out and lay some smack down. Hopefully it wasn't a case of putting the 'ol tail between the legs and slinking home...

In any case, the players seem pretty confident that the break will rejuvinate them by Tuesday in this morning's Bee so I'll wait and see what happens. Webb did mention we might be in a wee bit of trouble if we see this same level of energy and play though on Tuesday. :)

I Doubt It ...

NK64 said:
I have not been able to watch many games since i am on the east coast and work nights but it seems that maybe the players are letting the fact that they did not get to the All- Star get inside their heads, this downward spiral of lethargic play all began right around the time the all star selections came out.

It seems that the All Star game is a waste of time from the point of view of a lot of people on this board, so these guys need to get over the fact that they are not popular picks everywhere and get some rest and clear their heads and make everyone regret not making them all-stars, and the only way to do that is to get back to playing KINGS basketball......just my 2 cents and i am sure that i will feel someones wrath with the attacks that i have seen on this board in recent days...
Check how things went after that win vs Cleveland .... next game was vs San Anton .... haven't been the same since.