Arco Thunder

If there was anytime the Kings needed our support, it is now. There should not be any more complaining or making up excuses, the series is far from over. Getting the next two games may lead to the momentum the Kings dearly need. So come Friday and Sunday, show the league what we are made of.

I'll be there!! It's a good thing the game is Friday, cause I'll be hoarse the next day from all the screaming I'm gonna do. My husband's gonna need some aspirin!!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!:D

I hope the crowd fire up too.

Because as far as this year regular season goes I observe a major drop off of energy in Arco comparing to last season.

A

AriesMar27

if someone has an off game they are going to get booed something fierce... i can just sense it.... dont want to see it happen but....

we said this before game 2 as well... we said that our team will be fired up and eat the sonics alive today... then we lost...

I hope we can win both at home though... we really really need it.

hopefully the lack of interest by the usual bandwagoners who buy tickets just to be seen at "the event" will make room for more of the hardcore fans that gave Arco it's reputation in the first place.

I agree with you Evenstar,I'll watch the game even if it is at 4:30 am here,and I'll be loud as always :D
I know that we are 0-2 and that suck,but Arco thunder is the most important in hard moments,so be there and support our Kings till the end!I am not sure that Sonics are so good under the fans preassure,let's find out! ;)