Andres Nocioni to be suspended for two games

I agree with the above posters. I have been pretty confused for a while as to why so many people are constantly hating on Noc. He is not a superstar, and he was in a shooting slump earlier this season, but he's a good hustle guy and a lot of times good things happen for the Kings when he's on the court.

That makes at least two of us. Not sure why is so unpopular on this board.
He's being paid 6-7M per season for two more years so he's clogging up the cap space, his skills are in decline, and every minute that he plays takes time away from players that are actually part of the future of the team. It's not personal - he's just not the right player for the Kings right now at his price. Unfortunate for him and us that we couldn't move him to a different situation.

He's being paid 6-7M per season for two more years so he's clogging up the cap space, his skills are in decline, and every minute that he plays takes time away from players that are actually part of the future of the team. It's not personal - he's just not the right player for the Kings right now at his price. Unfortunate for him and us that we couldn't move him to a different situation.
But, see, you've just provided a rational argument. There are others who hate him and beat on him every chance they get. That's what's confusing, other than to write it off as FANatical behavior.

Noc is a good pro....it seems like one or two Kings players are always taking too much crap. Now it's Noc and Udoka.
Udoka is fine when he is playing his game. Playing tough "D". The problem I have with Udoka is that he sits in that corner waiting for the spot up 3. Normally this is fine, but I can only handle watching him miss that same open 3 so many times a game.

The only problem I have with Noc is that he is a chucker. When he gets the ball, you know exactly where it's going.

That makes at least two of us. Not sure why is so unpopular on this board.

It's not Noch, it's his style of play. He doesn't fit the
Kings style. He needs to move to a 1/2 court offense predominant team to succeed. Love his grittiness and professionalism. He just isn't cut out to run with the young run and gun Kings. I hope Petrie does him right and trades him to a contender who needs Noch's talent and grit!