"a week off "

piksi

Hall of Famer
well, not entirely but You get the picture.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
was very important to beat la today because - the week would really suck otherwise - cosidering the fact the there is lots of "free time" till next Friday. With a W in our pocket - much easier to "live" trough the week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The way I see it - we are giving la a week to practice - before their next "exam." We will fail them again ;) . We can sit back and relax while watching our competition playing. Easy to do without any pressure on our side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is never good for Kings to have 5 days of. It meand practicing and if You are a Kings player a practice is much more dangerous that sky diving. let's hope that there are no breaking news from Sacramento.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are 7-3 in the last 10 and only 2 away from 50 which we will get in Utah.
All in all a very solid deason considering...

I am going to take this week off to plan my hiking trip. A little break before the playoffs start. Bad thing is that its during the weeks the Kings will be playing in the finals :)

I'm excited that this time has finally come...everyone needs a break...hopefully they get some good rest and some practice time in and be ready to play the Lakers again on Friday followed immediately by the almighty Suns..

Sweet. I really hope we pound LA into the ground at the LA county library when we go down south, just so they can really see the reality of their situation(if they didn't already today). Both teams made huge changes to their starting lineup, I was a little down on Petrie at times this year, but watching the game today really put things in perspective for me. I hope they can keep it rolling.

I have mixed feelings about this little break. Ok it's good we get to rest a little but on the other hand we have momentum now, we're winning more than 1 at a time. The consistency is coming back then we have all this time off. I hope it doesn't backfire on us. We have back to back games coming up, the first one is a win but the second will be a lot tougher.

VF21 said:
I think he was saying he's just hoping no one else joins Brad and Bobby in sitting out injured.
Thanks, I get it now. Im not sure why I didnt in the first place.

The question still stands though, is there any hope in seeing Bobby or Brad on Friday. Bobby has said for a while that the last week of the season is his goal. Friday is it.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Heuge said:
I think I misunderstood you b/c you chose not to attempt to answer my question, instead you brought up other potential injuries.
I do not have the answer and I dislike a concept of the false hope

piksi said:
I do not have the answer and I dislike a concept of the false hope
False hope or not...I was looking for any new info given in the Sacramento area.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, a chance for a battery recharge. this will really benifit mike. hopefully this will heal some of those sprains, aches and pains as well as a little practice time for more gel time.

enjoy the break kings, you've earned it :)